-   Ask The Experts (
-   -   3357 question (

Fenix 08-11-2006 02:54 PM

3357 question
I finally got my revolver off ebay. it was in nice condition but there was only one minor problem with it. it doesn't lock properly.. it's probably missing a spring for the lock that holds the barrel in place.

Can I get parts from Crosman.. and is it easy to replace by myself or should I turn to a painball store for service?

tagroland 08-11-2006 02:59 PM

That is the most common problem w/ those guns.

In a pinch...I use a screwdriver to push up the catch into the reciever to lock it.

I believe Crossman does sell that part, it is easy to repair yourself.

Best of luck,

Fenix 08-11-2006 03:09 PM

Thanx.. I did try to push it up with a screwdriver but it locks for one or max two shots before it gets loose. Other than that it seems ok, and the cylinder alignment also seems good.

dempsey626 08-11-2006 06:46 PM

I always dug that old part out and replaced it with a small spring to lock the two parts together.

Hope that helps.


3022 08-13-2006 06:16 AM

The stock spring for the lock that holds the barrel in place is wretched piece of rubber. I have problems with mine too. I have replacet it with small spiral spring - works perfectly.

Shmavistime 08-13-2006 06:14 PM

Unless those rubber pieces are brand new, they dont last long. What your experiencing is erectile disfunction with your 3357. Its a common problem, but you can fix it with a compression spring.

pwpaintball 08-16-2006 01:33 AM

I found a Crossman repair center that has parts for the 3357’s. His name is Tom and you can send him an email to him .
I just ordered parts from him and the price was as follows. Plastic insert to hold up the hook for the breach $1, Breach Hooks $3, Grips $8, and Cylinders $12

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC