mcarterbrown.com

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Old 05-04-2011, 01:01 PM   #411 (permalink)
A Little Grainy

How much would a Bushy 2000 with a shocker board and shocker eyes go for? I'm looking at one on ebay for a project I'm working on. Looks to be in good cosmetic condition and the owner is an airsmith and did the board and eye job himself.

Your help is appreciated.
Supergyro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:53 AM   #412 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergyro View Post
How much would a Bushy 2000 with a shocker board and shocker eyes go for? I'm looking at one on ebay for a project I'm working on. Looks to be in good cosmetic condition and the owner is an airsmith and did the board and eye job himself.

Your help is appreciated.
depends on the noid setup, since hes an airsmith he most likely used a mac 43, which is a pain to hookup on markers but you can grab them for 10 bucks shipped. he most likely did a crap job on the electrical, so itd depend on how well you trust someones word on ebay. and well the anno and any kind of damage to the marker. i bought a spimmy once, sold it a month later as parts. theres a reason markers dont mix right in my oppinion. i wouldnt spend more than 100 on it personally unless he can verify it has a humphrey or parker noid and upper board that way you know you can get at least 70 out of it for parts.
necrothropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 03:19 PM   #413 (permalink)

Rare 68 Automag price?! tell me what you think?

I have a sweet old school 68 Automag with beautiful wood grips, original A.I.R valve, 10" Taso pro series twist-lock barrel, it was just fully rebuilt internally and shoots like a champ! I also have the original Air America Apocalypse reg. what do you think its worth?!?!? I'm wondering if I should sell this and get an RT-ULE custom. or just upgrade what I've got with a level 10 or an X-valve, and black CF ULE mainbody? what do you guys think? you're the experts!
thanks.

Last edited by Brock; 05-05-2011 at 03:33 PM.
Brock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 03:44 PM   #414 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Why do you say its rare? 68automags are a dime a dozen pretty much. But from what you described I'd say its probably $150ish.

valve=$50
body=$15
rail=$15
barrel=$20
grips=$20-30 depending of cond.
AA Apoc. reg=$40?
any foregrip?=$5-15
SockMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 02:12 PM   #415 (permalink)
Closed bolt FTW

CCM Fan
thinking about selling my Warped Sportz Dark impulse but not sure what to set the price at. Its the second gen edition in olive green...pretty much in perfect condition, has all the original parts, original matching lucky 15 barrel, plus a spare lever locking feedneck, BNIB Function valve (has a EVIL valve in the gun), And matching green SP wood grips.

I know impulse prices have taken a dump but on the other hand i have only seen three Dark impulses forsale within the last two years (this being one) so i dont really have something to gauge it against.
Old 05-09-2011, 10:23 PM   #416 (permalink)
Not a Squatch...

Send a message via AIM to Timber_Ghost

Bought this marker a few months back impulsively, just wondering what it is worth, as I don't really see myself using it much. I will probably part it out to try and maximize what I can get out of it...

Just wondering what everything is worth...
Old 05-10-2011, 06:10 PM   #417 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

What are Armotech Zeuses going for these days? I have one with quick change cap, 8 inch barrel and it is in good shape.
We have nothing to fear but fear itself. Apart from pain. And maybe humiliation and obviously death. And failure. But apart from fear, pain and humiliation, failure and the unknown and death we have nothing to fear but fear itself. Who’s with me?

-Arnold J. Rimmer

VM-68 Magnum
maloneoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 02:09 PM   #418 (permalink)
Future Robocop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timber_Ghost View Post
Bought this marker a few months back impulsively, just wondering what it is worth, as I don't really see myself using it much. I will probably part it out to try and maximize what I can get out of it...
Micromags actually get more UN-parted. You could probably get $215-250 out of it depending how good you are. For my last 10 micromags I got around $250 a piece give or take a bit for special annoed and functionality.

As for my question, what should I price a Nova 700 at? It looks like it is complete but it is missing a frame/body screw. The body is in great condition (blue/black swirl) with no scratches, but I was told by the previous owner it is non functional. I don't have air to test it so I will be selling it non working/as is. Whats a good price? Haven't owned/sold one of these before.
Old 05-12-2011, 10:15 PM   #419 (permalink)
Pump FTW

how much is this worth

sportshot hopper and 3.5 oz tank included
And how can i show an image on a post like the pics on the mag^^
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/a...-photo0263.jpg

Last edited by ayoitsdavid; 05-15-2011 at 10:58 PM.
ayoitsdavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 06:09 PM   #420 (permalink)
older, working on wiser

http:// Rare air star supernova with sotck barrel and 16 in barrel. original box for both barrel and marker. instruction manual included. Whats it worth these days?
zacgodwin is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts