-   Ask The Experts (
-   -   just curious (

Pyrate Jim 05-06-2006 09:12 PM

just curious
Here's a pic from last years Pump 101 game at Airsports in Ludlow, MA:

The pic is captioned that it's an '85 Splatmaster. I don't think that's right, in fact, I've never seen a Splatmaster with (what looks like) a bolt-on grip or a back that wasn't flat (vertically, top and bottom tubes should be even at the back end)
It holds the 10rnd tube like a Splatty, and that's the only marker I know of that holds the tube that way, but other stuff looks odd like the trigger guard.

So my question for the experts here, What Is It?

Fluff 05-06-2006 09:44 PM

almost looks like ansc gz1000, but weren't those df?

jincay 05-06-2006 10:01 PM

Is it one of the side cocking splats? cannot remember what model they were but I think they are the earlier type.

hey_yeo 05-06-2006 10:33 PM

I have a side cocking Splatmaster and they don't have a bolt on grip frame.

B 05-06-2006 11:11 PM

It is a splatmaster body note the figure eight clip on it. Also not there is a raw adapter body between the grip frame and body. (grip frame looks like some SI knock off)

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC