|Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|01-30-2007, 09:12 PM||#31 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Canada, N.S.
At first I just resurfaced the cup seal by itself. It actually caused a greater leak. Then I noticed that the brass valve surface seen to have some minor notching.
At this point I took the whole thing apart and also replaced o rings. But I think it was a problem where the brass and the cup seal matchup that was the problem.
There was also another place between the upper and lower body and were a small o-ring goes. And the surface that matched up to it appeared to be somewhat uneven. So I also of filed this smooth.
Anyways everything works great now.
I have been working on Airsoft guns since the year 2000. I'm always happy when something turns out to be a fairly easy fix.
I'm thinking this marker might make a fairly nice modification of the British army rifle SA80.
Shaken......but not stirred. Licenced to paint.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|