mcarterbrown.com  

Old 01-14-2007, 06:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
hello , my name is fattie

Send a message via AIM to Fattie

Quote:
Originally Posted by doicomehereoften View Post
As always, testing is the only way to know for sure. It's best to test with paint and a chrono, see how many shots you can get out of each 12 gram, if it's not satisfactory, then it's time to start experimenting. Try mainsprings first, then valve springs, then differently weighted hammers. Write out a table that shows your results with different combinations of everything and go with the one that best suits what you're looking for. Try and do it around 70* F, so that different temperatures will have less impact on your results. Also try to keep the velocity adjuster in the same spot everytime, since that can make a difference.
70 degrees here in maine ? cha right.
Fattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:01 PM   #12 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to doicomehereoften Send a message via MSN to doicomehereoften

Do it in your bathroom, shoot onto the shower wall or something. Or find an indoor field. *Please, nobody take this out of context*
I'm really not good at writing signatures. I mean, what is it that you're really trying to do? Write something that somebody's actually going to remember, or even read? Yeah right! Nobody ever actually reads these things.
doicomehereoften is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 10:49 AM   #13 (permalink)
hello , my name is fattie

Send a message via AIM to Fattie

Quote:
Originally Posted by doicomehereoften View Post
Do it in your bathroom, shoot onto the shower wall or something. Or find an indoor field. *Please, nobody take this out of context*
i would if i had a chrono. and closest indoor feild is about 2 hours away. and its pretty crappy outside cuz its snowing. know where i can find a cheap chrono ? heres a pic i just took.
Fattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 01:46 PM   #14 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to doicomehereoften Send a message via MSN to doicomehereoften

Very nice, what barrel is that? And for cheap chronies, I don't know, maybe post something in the WTB section.
I'm really not good at writing signatures. I mean, what is it that you're really trying to do? Write something that somebody's actually going to remember, or even read? Yeah right! Nobody ever actually reads these things.
doicomehereoften is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Autocockers