mcarterbrown.com

Old 06-22-2012, 07:04 PM   #1 (permalink)

Azodin Marker Pics

Here in the Carolinas, I have yet to see another person on any of the fields that has an Azodin marker, much less the Kaos-D. It's fun to bring my marker to the fields because most people aren't sure what it is, and soon after a couple of games players are starting to keep an eye out for me or actively be worried if I'm on the other team. Which can be kind of funny, as I'm not even using an electropneumatic or particularly high speed firing rate.

Here's a shot of my marker setup with the stock barrel and lurker eigenbarrel side-by-side. The lurker increased my velocity by about 40 fps and gives it an even better distinctive sound than the stock "boom" trigger pull. I went with the proto primo because I'm a fan of the design and I just wasn't sure I could fire as fast as the powerfeeding loader speed anyway. Last thing is the 62/3000 ninja air tank. This is more than sufficient for multiple games between fills, particularly now that I've turned down the regulator for the underbored barrel. I wouldn't mind getting a carbon fiber tank one day in the future when I have more cash to commit.

What kind of Azodin marker do you carry out to your local field?

Setup: Azodin Kaos-D with hush bolt, Lurker Eigenbarrel, 68/45 tank, Proto Primo hopper.
unfated33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:13 PM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to panhead4411

Here is my Bro's, painted my stock barrel (gold) a nice matte black (otherwise its a black J&J Edge barrel kit) to match the handle (same with the clamping feedneck) Then there is the homemade hopper witch took some paint mixing skills to match it to have a semi metallic finish.

Then mine, which i carry to the field, play for a bit, realize i'm getting tired of the perpetual valve leak, then switch to my pistol or secondary for the rest of the day. (started the Black/Gold) Hopefully the leak gets fixed this week during its second trip back to the shop.

Just because of the paintjob, small hopper, and barrel kits (with Mafia 5/50 pod pack holding only 3 "50"(60)rnd pods) it usually instills the fear/respect from the other players who cheer when i'm on their team. But this is almost always balanced by the fact my bro gets picked for the other team. (bad side of being a twin and you are both good, you don't get to spend alot of time on the same team)

Last edited by panhead4411; 06-23-2012 at 10:16 PM.
panhead4411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:24 PM   #3 (permalink)

Nice. I like the drop on your camo kaos-d. Which one is it? Do you like having your tank a bit forward?

When I'm on the field, I often feel like the length of the 62/3000 is restricting by keeping my trigger hand too far from my body, but I like having the extra air capacity. Does your drop elevate your marker profile a couple of inches or do you not even notice it?

Setup: Azodin Kaos-D with hush bolt, Lurker Eigenbarrel, 68/45 tank, Proto Primo hopper.
Old 06-28-2012, 08:39 PM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to panhead4411

I like to aim *through* the gun...this usually consists of holding it between both my eyes and sighting just below the barrel. The drop allows me to actually get my mask behind and below the back of it so i can see *under* the barrel. Its just how i aim, with both eyes. (i could never use one of those clunky tippmanns with the cyclone feed) As for the raised profile, the hopper is small enough that it doesn't go above the top of my head anyways, so it doesn't matter.

The drop also helps keep the overall length of the whole kit shorter, so its easier to use in tighter places, i think. We played one day w/ them stock (minus feedneck), then first thing i did was get those drops.
panhead4411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 07:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pistol Whipper

KP

I have been using this KP recently and just can't stop using it. Very impressed for the price.
Name:  IMG_2749.jpg
Views: 997
Size:  279.9 KB
delliverance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Azodin Tech Support

A few of my mods...
Old 07-19-2012, 12:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Azodin Tech Support

love that pump feed you rigged up delliverance, first of it's kind I've seen on a KP.
Old 07-20-2012, 04:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pistol Whipper

Super easy to do. Ion stock feedneck cut to the height I wanted, J.B. welded to a zues g1 mag I had lying around. Add a quick change and she is stock class. With the ten round this KP has been amazing for bushball.
delliverance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 09:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pump Paintballer

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
KP+ In Action

Rejexx Paintball Team Founding Member
Check out the Rejexx Paintball Website
Rejexx Paintball Team Facebook Page
Rejexx Paintball's Youtube Channel
Rejexx Paintball's Instagram Page

Gear Bag: RTR Gargoyle, Spyder MR1, Azodin KP+, Sheridan PGP, MKP-II Prototype,
Spyder SPump, BT-Combat, Splatmaster, Dangerous Power G4
lone_eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 09:28 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azodin Tech View Post
A black/gold blitz and a blue/red zenith without the ZeRO system. I'm so confused! (but I really like those ATS on the wall!)

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Azodin