mcarterbrown.com  

Carter Machine Carter Buzzards, Comps, Mini Comps, Ducks and more!

Old 07-11-2011, 07:49 PM   #1 (permalink)

Contacting Carter Machine??

Hello all...
I took a Dye Carter Buzzard in as a trade.. while a very nice marker and also the fact my last name is Buzzard as well.. It arrived not in the best of condition missing the 2 pump handle thumb screws... the main pump spring was a bit bent.. and no velocity adjuster or stock carter barrel...
I have dispatched a email to carter machine.. and sent a message to Demonio thru PBN.. as I had found him there first..then tried to send a message thru here but ..his box is full then I sent an email thru here and then dispatched another after finding a post on here that contained an email address.. I hate to send that many messages in short period of time.. but unsure of the one going thru and seeing my message unread at PBN up until Last nite...
I apologize to Demonio for that many emails and messages and seemingly being a pest.. but a simple acknowledgement of my message would be nice.. I sold the marker to a really nice guy and would like to purchase the parts for the new owner so he can have them to put the Buzzard back into tip top shape... any advice on how to contact Carter Machine or a place to purchase the screws and spring would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks in advance for any and all info.
buzzinhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Gear fanatic.

Send a message via AIM to Omega Chief

How long has it been since you sent these messages?

In my past experience, you'd be best to count on a day or two between communication. Small shop, few people, etc. One of the prices you pay for custom/hand-built things.
Old 07-11-2011, 08:38 PM   #3 (permalink)

Message to CM went out last week. the very next day I was searching and got sent to PBN and sent message to D there and it was read yesterday... I explained in each email and also apologized for the multiple ones to D as again not sure if he got the others or not.. with spam filters being as they are one never knows if an email goes thru.. Thanks for the reply..
Old 07-11-2011, 10:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dive Dive Dive

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
I'm sure Demonio got your email. He has been extremely busy with his family the past few weeks, but rest assured you will be taken care of!
It like the CCM version of Two Girls One Cup.
I will ban folks.... I swear.
TF

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
worrptangl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 09:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fortune and Glory

Send a message via AIM to Crimson Death

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by worrptangl View Post
I'm sure Demonio got your email. He has been extremely busy with his family the past few weeks, but rest assured you will be taken care of!
I've been trying since May 17th to get a hold of Demonio and he just ignores my PM's and Emails. It's really frustrating.

Crimson Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 03:03 AM   #6 (permalink)
Inch of Gold

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
PBN Fan
Guys, remember D is not employed by Carter Machine..he's helping out with MCB communication. Don't bust his balls because your emergency is not his emergency

Be patient and you shall be rewarded.
Old 07-25-2011, 03:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
pk5
Stardust Memory

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
I just saw him last week, so i'll let him know there is a complain about the swoosh. But guys, remember for every one of you buy that a swoosh or purchase a carter project, there are 10 others out there who PM him 10 times just to finally say "that is really nice, glad we got the design together, i'll buy it in a few months when i have the money".
pk5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 05:08 AM   #8 (permalink)

I will not write my frustration here.. I started this thread because it is difficult to get a response from Carter Machine. While Demonio may not be an employee it is suggested to contact him.. While Carter is a quality shop their customer service needs work..
Old 08-06-2011, 06:02 PM   #9 (permalink)

I started this almost a month ago.. and have gotten nothing but frustration... I have sent several messages to Manny.. his last reply was 7-8-11 telling me he would be in the shop and would let me know something then.. I am still waiting.. I have sent several messages to worrptangl.. whom has said that patience is golden... while I agree my reply back was how long does one have to wait before that patience is justifiably turned into anger... I compared the Carter to White Wolf Airsmithing.. great products non existent customer service.. while that may touch a nerve with some..I have had my replies answered from WWA.. I cannot say the same with Carter...
I know I am not alone because I have received several PM's stating the same thing.. Nobody wants to be the bad guy and say anything bad everyone is trying to be patient.. but as Crimson Death posted above he has been trying since May and has gotten nothing but ignored.. As of this moment I have an expensive paper weight that is supposed to be a Dye Carter Buzzard.. if someone out there would be willing to let me borrow one of the screws from their Buzzard or Comp I can have some of the guys I work with make some.. I just need one so they can duplicate it.
Old 08-13-2011, 05:43 AM   #10 (permalink)

I would like to thank those that have went out of their way to help..worrptangl has been very good at trying to help and has answered my pms... I will be refunding the guy his money and taking the Dye Carter back as he has become frustrated as well with the lack of communication from Carter Machine and Demonio just as I have myself lost faith in either one.. I will be filing a complaint with the BBB over the lack of communication and lack of customer service... while some of you have said be patient at what point does one take the lack of a response as being ignored..

Last edited by buzzinhi; 08-13-2011 at 05:46 AM.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Carter Machine