mcarterbrown.com  

Carter's Commando Home of the Hawaiian wearing, louder is better, let's just have fun paintball team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-24-2013, 06:20 PM   #21 (permalink)
Village Idiot
 
Greenmtnphantom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Graniteville VT
Send a message via AIM to Greenmtnphantom Send a message via MSN to Greenmtnphantom

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stilgar View Post
DONE!

August Pump Event!

We would love to see some of the MCB folks come NORTH for a change!!
Toni and I were planning that trip until we realized it was Grail. I still have a standing promise to you guys to make that trip. I just gotta find the right time.
__________________
Feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html Gargoyle FAQ http://isppa.semkhor.com/newswire.asp?ctid=1116
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD View Post
Since this thread started with boobs what are we supposed to derail it with?
Stock class = 12grams and a stick feed. End discussion.
Greenmtnphantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 08:51 PM   #22 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
ShaggyG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Cleveland OH

the Vintage pistol game was not an EMR game! That was a "BRASS MAFIA" pick up game. More people had fun at those games then the hole weekend!!
ShaggyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 09:21 PM   #23 (permalink)
Distruster of Joggers
 
jincay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: 6,874 Paul Simon's north of the white house

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyG View Post
the Vintage pistol game was not an EMR game! That was a "BRASS MAFIA" pick up game. More people had fun at those games then the hole weekend!!
Is the fracking causing the ground to collapse?
__________________
Some people are like slinkies......kinda useless but they do make me smile when pushed down the stairs.
jincay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 10:23 PM   #24 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
tarakian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007

Fan of EMR
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by jincay View Post
Is the fracking causing the ground to collapse?
No, ground is still mainly intact. He referring to the weekend when Courtney Love and the gang were there. She really wasn't much fun.
__________________
No one has the right not to be offended.

Feedback
tarakian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 06:37 AM   #25 (permalink)
Walking without rhythm
 
Stilgar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North of 49

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenmtnphantom View Post
Toni and I were planning that trip until we realized it was Grail. I still have a standing promise to you guys to make that trip. I just gotta find the right time.
We will be happy to host you when you make it.

GLO end of Sept?
Stilgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 07:41 AM   #26 (permalink)
Village Idiot
 
Greenmtnphantom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Graniteville VT
Send a message via AIM to Greenmtnphantom Send a message via MSN to Greenmtnphantom

Fan of EMR
Stilgar,

I gotta talk to Ammochick about that. And it will depend on workload for me the students will be back on campus by then and I have to help them run their new field. It's not out of the question for sure.
__________________
Feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html Gargoyle FAQ http://isppa.semkhor.com/newswire.asp?ctid=1116
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD View Post
Since this thread started with boobs what are we supposed to derail it with?
Stock class = 12grams and a stick feed. End discussion.
Greenmtnphantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 07:55 AM   #27 (permalink)
Big guy in a wig
 
The Flounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tucson, AZ

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
I highly recommend the I-GLO event if you can make it. The one I made it to was probably the best day of paintball I ever played. A group of skilled players treating each other with respect on and off the field.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
I once saw a guy wearing a Hawaiian shirt, and when he couldn't answer simple questions like the difference between a K2 and a KP2, I followed him around yelling, "Hey! This guy is a big phony!"
That evening, the cruise director gave me a very stern lecture.
Feedback
The Flounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 08:54 AM   #28 (permalink)
Walking without rhythm
 
Stilgar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North of 49

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenmtnphantom View Post
Stilgar,

I gotta talk to Ammochick about that. And it will depend on workload for me the students will be back on campus by then and I have to help them run their new field. It's not out of the question for sure.
Sounds good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flounder View Post
I highly recommend the I-GLO event if you can make it. The one I made it to was probably the best day of paintball I ever played. A group of skilled players treating each other with respect on and off the field.
Thanks! Comments like that make it all with while.

I-GLO! LoL!
Stilgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball Teams » Carter's Commando

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC