mcarterbrown.com  

CCI Home of the Phantom Pump Gun

Old 03-07-2013, 11:41 PM   #1 (permalink)

CCM Fan
ASP

Is it safe to buy from there website ASP Online Store

or should i not?
Crashkt90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Stock Class Aficionado

CCM Fan
Nope. He's a sketchy dude. Lots of unhappy customers.

EDIT: To be serious, Have Blue runs one of the best storefronts in paintball, especially if you need special items. Great guy. It may take a little while for him to ship (he isn't as fast as a dedicated store or warehouse but his shipping times are more than acceptable for an individual seller) but I would have no trouble recommending anyone to spend money there.

Last edited by idkfa; 03-07-2013 at 11:55 PM.
idkfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Its very safe. The store is ran by a reputable and respected MCB member named Haveblue. I have ordered stuff from him myself. You can buy with confidence.
Here is a couple of other links to some stores ran by fellow members. Each of them have lots of different things to offer. http://tituspb.com/ & http://www.baccipaintball.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredxcam View Post
Always. This is like an old folks home
My Feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html My link sucks. This is why I operate a CNC machine instead of program one.

Last edited by Wildgoat; 03-07-2013 at 11:54 PM.
Wildgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
I'm Stock Classy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by idkfa View Post
Nope. He's a sketchy dude. Lots of unhappy customers.
LOL!!!

Authorized CCI Dealer Specializing in Phantom Repairs and Custom Work
Serving the Greater Fairfield and New Haven County Area of CT Exclusively

Buy my BadAss Stock-Class T-Shirts

My CCI, RTR, Carter, Flasc and TechT Stock-Class Parts Purge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim
There's playing paintball with a stock-class gun, and then there's playing stock-class paintball. Big difference.
My MCB Feedback
Slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:05 AM   #5 (permalink)

CCM Fan
Ha, what a bunch of jokers!
Old 03-08-2013, 12:20 AM   #6 (permalink)

CCM Fan
Why i am at it, do guy know where i can get the white wolf one piece feed?
Old 03-08-2013, 12:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

^^buy one used. May be hard to come by at this point, but not totally impossible.

DO NOT buy from the WWA website. Ebay is the only way to keep the seller honest/timely.

He has not listed one on ebay in a while, that I have seen, so he may not have them in production currently.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

Visit my Etsy store:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crowsnestwampum
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:40 AM   #8 (permalink)
Stock Class Aficionado

CCM Fan
I have never felt the need to risk an order with WWA. To my knowledge, there is nothing he makes that no one else does.

Mongo, and now CCI, make one piece feeds. As do a few machinists here.

Last edited by idkfa; 03-08-2013 at 12:44 AM.
idkfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:49 AM   #9 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legolas View Post
^^buy one used. May be hard to come by at this point, but not totally impossible.

DO NOT buy from the WWA website. Ebay is the only way to keep the seller honest/timely.

He has not listed one on ebay in a while, that I have seen, so he may not have them in production currently.
I have heard of issues with orders from his website just like Legolas has stated everyone says to deal with him on Ebay.
If I was wanting to buy one of those feeds. I would contact him through Ebay and inquire about it there. Put wwa paintball in the search and his auctions will come up so you can message his account.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredxcam View Post
Always. This is like an old folks home
My Feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html My link sucks. This is why I operate a CNC machine instead of program one.
Wildgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:53 AM   #10 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

^^^While I would not hesitate to offer those alternatives, the WWA one piece feed is rather unique. Which makes me think, we need a machinist to make something similar--with very fluid lines, all metal and light weight. Also compatible with rear drop out valves. The Punisher one piece feed with generous holes in the side, made from 7/8" aluminum stock is aesthetically pleasing, very light and one of my favorites. It lacks the wider bulb around the feed port that all other one piece feeds seem to have. Its one downfall: it is not compatible with rear drop out valves.
that turned into a mild-mannered diatribe.
tl;dr: 1 piece feeds are cool. carry on.

edit: his ebay seller name is scrodmaster. maybe he is a master of young whitefish (codfish, etc.), but scrod makes me think of something else... and he is a master of it... tells you something that HE chose that name for himself. or you can just do a search for "wwa paintball."
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

Visit my Etsy store:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crowsnestwampum

Last edited by Legolas; 03-08-2013 at 12:57 AM.
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCI