mcarterbrown.com  

CCI Home of the Phantom Pump Gun

Old 07-04-2014, 03:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Old school from way back!

I just need to say this....

Anyone who has ever ordered from Mike at CCI already knows this but on Tuesday I called because I needed to order some parts for one of my Phantoms, one of those things was a 12 gram changer assembly.

I picked a couple of Phantoms in a trade not to long ago (total of 3 for me now) and one of them had a Urban Camouflage Vertical ASA so I wanted a matching 12 gram changer assembly and didn't see it listed on the website hence the reason I called. Mike just told me to put it in the notes so I did, I also ordered a Vertical adapter for a hopper in case I want to play Open Class. So I received an email (on Tuesday) asking if I wanted the Vertical adapter in Urban Camo as well and I replied "that's not necessary" but I guess he had already gone home for the day because on Wednesday he replied to my email he said "he shipped it out with an Urban Camo Vertical adapter and if I didn't want that he would send me a Black one free of charge without having to return the Urban Camo one".

Like I said earlier, this call and my order happened on Tuesday, I came home from work on Thursday and I had received a package from CCI. All I can say is WOW that's some great attention to customer needs.

Thanks Mike, you're an outstanding business man.
Started with a Splatmaster, moved onto a Nelspot 007, then came the Autocockers, then a STERLING Pump, next was a Bob Long defiant then a PM7. As of now I have 4 Sterling Pumps, 2 Phantom for SC and 2 Spyder's plus a bunch of extra parts.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
turbowagonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 10:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

I'll second that. Mike has slipped me some screws after I told him they weren't needed. Wouldn't you know I dropped one into the abyss. Very glad he sent me the screws.
1shot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 02:14 PM   #3 (permalink)

He's fantastic, just had a freak'd barrel shipped to the UK, he sent a normal barrel in error but as soon as I e-mailed him he sent a replacement that got here in less than a week and told me to keep the one shipped in error.

And that's from thousands of miles away!
Cannon Fodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 02:22 PM   #4 (permalink)

When I built my Nel-spot, I ordered new parts off CCI's site. I ordered 1 o-ring, and received 3. Now, I know they are cheap items, and i'll probably never use all 3, but that was a really nice thing of them. Also, my stuff shipped promptly and got to me early. Love working with them.
chrisrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
A Very Manly Muppet

Brass N Wood Fan
I ordered a SC feed from him not too long ago. He forgot the screw, which is easy to do I can imagine. Shot in an email and that very same day he sent me the screw, some 10round tubes and a Velocity rod all free of charge. On top of that he paid the shipping to Canada. Stand up guy and really knows how to treat customers.

Things I have for sale or trade : http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/m...ocker-f-s.html
BillyTheKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 07:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
No class

you guys are making me want to buy another Phantom just to support a great American company.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flounder View Post
Chad Thompson is Paintball!
Feedback
RatFink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 05:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Old school from way back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFink View Post
you guys are making me want to buy another Phantom just to support a great American company.
Then do it!
Started with a Splatmaster, moved onto a Nelspot 007, then came the Autocockers, then a STERLING Pump, next was a Bob Long defiant then a PM7. As of now I have 4 Sterling Pumps, 2 Phantom for SC and 2 Spyder's plus a bunch of extra parts.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
turbowagonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 03:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:

I've been trying to buy about one a year.
1shot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 10:33 AM   #9 (permalink)
No class

I'm trying to dream up my ultimate Phantom as we speak, just hard to think of something better than what I have now. I'm thinking maybe left offset SC feed micro and a Duckslide? Maybe something with some really nice anno? I don't know, decisions, decisions…
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flounder View Post
Chad Thompson is Paintball!
Feedback
RatFink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 10:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Talking

Quote:
Oh yes, I'm supporting a great American company CCI.
Just place a order for a new Phantom 8" SC w/45 Black dust and Drop out changer.
mag gizmo is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCI