mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 08-25-2010, 12:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by laxpro69 View Post
I just recieved my t2, it is in great shape, but a few problems. When I got it, it was leaking down the barrel, I fiddled with the IVG a little bit, and got it up to 270 fps with no leak, but it wouldnt go higher. Now the pump stroke is extremely hard to pull, and I am at a loss now.

EDIT: on the return stroke the pump will not return itself.
Is this a new marker or was it used?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
I don't care what anyone uses to play - just don't be a douche to your fellow players. Its the golden rule.
CCM CHICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
Aggalicious

Ok new update. Reg is right around 200 psi, IVG is turned in 6 from flush. I had it at 300 psi with 4 turns in from flush, it was shooting around 130 fps. Right now on my set-up its right around 260 +-10 fps. I did clean the hammer and inside the bottom tube. Any ideas?
Old 08-27-2010, 04:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
nab
stupidly stupid

Send a message via AIM to nab

Have you called ccm and is this the fps while autotriggering. Because then it is your lug depth.

Feedback
nab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 06:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
X0317

Send a message via AIM to dm6rocker

CCM Fan
I'm surprised you're having all these issues with the gun. It was my T2 that he bought, I babied that thing to no end and never had a problem with it. The only binding I ever got was if the pump handle twisted too much in one direction, and even then, just a little twist back to center and it was golden. Nature of the beast since T2's don't have a guide rod, and it's a little easier to push it off center since it has a hitman handle.

But what upsets me the most is I put a 50round hopperful through it right before I boxed it and sent it out. It was in perfect working order when it left me. By no means am I trying to avoid responsibility of any issues I may have caused with the gun, but this was damn near brand new and worked like it just came from CCM. I never even had to change the velocity on it out of the box, never removed the back block and pump, the gun was never taken apart in my time owning it, and I am the only owner. Even the regulator never needed to be adjusted, it shot awesome when I got it so I left it the way it was. It came new to me from CCM and left my hands set exactly as it came to me. And like I addressed prior, CCM's need to be cocked before screwing the tank in or you will get a big poof of air out of the barrel.

I would like to ask if the box was damaged or anything of the like, because you should not be having issues like this, I'm honestly a little annoyed by it because I feel like I sold a broken gun and i did not. If you continue to have issues with it, I'll happily refund you. You shouldn't be having issues like this with that gun.

things for sale!

Last edited by dm6rocker; 08-29-2010 at 06:34 PM.
dm6rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 08:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
Aggalicious

By no means do I want to refund it, nor do I blame you fro the porblems. I am very happy with it, even though it jumps I am still using it. I just assume that the hammer was dirty, I have cleaned it about ten times and it seems to be climbing on the chrono.
Old 08-29-2010, 08:46 PM   #16 (permalink)
X0317

Send a message via AIM to dm6rocker

CCM Fan
Alright, you had me very worried. It was like doing calculus in my head, I was wracking my brain trying to figure out what could have gone wrong in the time between owners or something, and then getting frustrated because I can't make sense of it. But as long as you're happy, that's what I care about. Please let me know when the kinks are worked out, I think i'm more upset about it than you are lol! But anyway, I would recommend giving CCM a call too, as they can definitely answer anything we cannot, and would be happy to help.

Like I said, I was just very worried lol

things for sale!
dm6rocker is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM