mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 06-06-2012, 11:58 AM   #11 (permalink)
The cries of the carrots

CCM Fan
If you think you want to get the full sizer kit, order it with the gun, it's much cheaper than if you buy them separately.
Hogzilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
Autotriggerhappy. :)

CCM Fan
True, but most of the time the bigger sizers stay unused.
Yes! I love being in battle! I love the moment when my marker stops being a machine and becomes part of me! My blood boils and my mind goes all white! It's an incredible high! There's no time to think, only action!

FiXeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
Formerly lancecst

CCM Fan
If you ink go one sizer I would go with .679. It is the size I probably use the most.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Yeah I want to get the cheapest price possible, I just have never messed with sizers. So I am not really sure what to get. Same with the grip I have heard the 86 grip though is a lot more comfortable.
SIEFKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 05:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
ant
Hell in a handbasket

Absolutely would recommend the 14" barrel and the 86 frame,. It super comfy even for my little rat claws.

Honestly, I'd spend the extra few dollars and grab a full sizer kit. I believe it runs at $70 for 7 sizers as opposed to $16.5 ea if you get the kit as a package . Whilst you might not use sizers now, give it a couple of games where you're getting full and partial roll outs effecting your consistency and you'll start sizing your paint:-) at the very least, keep what you want and sell the rest here or on ebay and you'll get the majority of your cash back.

When confused, when in doubt,
Run in circles, scream and shout
ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 05:22 PM   #16 (permalink)
migrant bomb picking....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant View Post
Absolutely would recommend the 14" barrel and the 86 frame,. It super comfy even for my little rat claws.

Honestly, I'd spend the extra few dollars and grab a full sizer kit. I believe it runs at $70 for 7 sizers as opposed to $16.5 ea if you get the kit as a package . Whilst you might not use sizers now, give it a couple of games where you're getting full and partial roll outs effecting your consistency and you'll start sizing your paint:-) at the very least, keep what you want and sell the rest here or on ebay and you'll get the majority of your cash back.

I don't think it can really be said enough just how much a good paint match makes your game. I flat out wont play anymore without a good match. It makes a night and day difference in your game.
Mr. Hick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 06:03 PM   #17 (permalink)
Rec Poster

True, how much is the full sizer kit. I was wondering on coloring options. I still want to keep the cheapest price I may want to choose a different color than all black but I want to keep the budget low.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:35 PM   #18 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
The VERY BEST way to get a proper price quote, is to fill out the form and have me quote it for ya... that way you got the correct info straight from the horse’s mouth.

If you need the form please feel free to email direct:
Melissa@chipleymachine.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
I don't care what anyone uses to play - just don't be a douche to your fellow players. Its the golden rule.
CCM CHICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 06:44 PM   #19 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Alright thank you! I will be filling that out soon! I was just a little confused on the ordering and sizers for the T2.
Old 06-06-2012, 08:51 PM   #20 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hick View Post
I don't think it can really be said enough just how much a good paint match makes your game. I flat out wont play anymore without a good match. It makes a night and day difference in your game.
Sadly, crappy paint makes a long day of playing pump. Quality paint with a good barrel match is your best friend!

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM