mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-22-2013, 05:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Formerly Floundah
 
MEDuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Maine

CCM Fan
45 option and take the tail off the back and I would be sold It's the only thing from the pics that I don't think flows all too well.
MEDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
CCM CHICK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Far- Nor-Cal

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floundah View Post
45 option and take the tail off the back and I would be sold It's the only thing from the pics that I don't think flows all too well.
At this point we are not making modifications to the frame style.
__________________
I will be more than happy to answer any CCM related questions, just give me a call!
CCM: 1-877-412-6850
melissa@chipleymachine.com


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
I don't care what anyone uses to play - just don't be a douche to your fellow players. Its the golden rule.
CCM CHICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan
 
super_stanchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oregon City, OR

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floundah View Post
45 option and take the tail off the back and I would be sold It's the only thing from the pics that I don't think flows all too well.
lol i think it should be longer, give it more of a handle to hold onto when your walkin around

(i carry my t2 by the back of the lowertube, cant really do it with the j12)
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
Hawkeye: Finest Kind
 
Marathon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Suburbs of Toronto

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by super_stanchy View Post
lol i think it should be longer, give it more of a handle to hold onto when your walkin around

(i carry my t2 by the back of the lowertube, cant really do it with the j12)
Too bad you don't know a machinist or someone that does one off work. I bet they could help you.
__________________
Feedback
M.CarterBrown
Custom Cockers
Marathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan
 
super_stanchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oregon City, OR

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marathon View Post
Too bad you don't know a machinist or someone that does one off work. I bet they could help you.
if i had cnc mill access... i would have different frames on ALL my guns
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:23 PM   #16 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SCMO
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talfuchre View Post
Just mill off the T.


Honestly Deuce - I used drops for the longest time too - but what I found was that the point and aim of a drop did not allow for smooth transition from lefty to righty - AND - if it felt right in my dominant hand - it felt like **** in my non-dominant hand.

A straight rail is popular for a reason - I think it is because you can switch to your off hand easier - and your point and aim is more natural.

So - do you shoot off hand all that much?

This is simply my opinion.


I wonder, too, is CCM going to release a .45 grip for the J12. With that said - I enjoyed the 86 degree - the grip is a little thin for my hands - and with no wrap around options - it is one of my FEW caveats about this marker.

With that said ( ), it isn't a deal breaker. Gun shoots really instinctively for me.

TF
That could work, but I'd hate to start cutting on something that pretty. I do shoot offhand a good amount, but besides feeling awkward (due to service connected injuries) I don't have any issues with the CCM drop.

I do also have mixed feelings about not being able to use my Hogue grips (I love them) but that's not a dealbreaker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
It is something Bill and Rod have talked about, but I haven’t gotten any definitive answer on which way that will go.
Thank you, Mel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floundah View Post
45 option and take the tail off the back and I would be sold It's the only thing from the pics that I don't think flows all too well.
I actually think it looks good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_stanchy View Post
lol i think it should be longer, give it more of a handle to hold onto when your walkin around

(i carry my t2 by the back of the lowertube, cant really do it with the j12)
Built in snatch grip?
__________________


Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:26 PM   #17 (permalink)
Red
 
Talfuchre's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006

CCM Fan
I carry the J12 by the snatch grip (the little bit that you see) however because it is smaller I put my index finger under the trigger guard - seems very comfy.

TF
__________________
Pumpenstein - NSA National Champions

TF's MCB Trust.
Talfuchre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:27 PM   #18 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan
 
super_stanchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oregon City, OR

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talfuchre View Post
I carry the J12 by the snatch grip (the little bit that you see) however because it is smaller I put my index finger under the trigger guard - seems very comfy.

TF
guess i gotta go home and try that tonight
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:26 PM   #19 (permalink)
Active Member
 
ROAD DOG 33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talfuchre View Post
In short. Yes. There is no cam and thus no rocking of the cam.

TF
Ohhhh I like that!
ROAD DOG 33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:03 AM   #20 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!
 
crazyorigin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Central Southern Upstate NY

CCM Fan
Fatten up those grips:

Pachmayr Tactical Grip Glove Slip-On Grip Sleeve CZ 75 85 Rubber Black

Pachmayr&reg Pachmayr your primary source for quality handgun grips and recoil pads
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC