mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 03-22-2013, 03:33 PM   #21 (permalink)
migrant bomb picking....

Someone needs to frankengun one of the two full body T2's...
Mr. Hick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:43 PM   #22 (permalink)
Stock Class Aficionado

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hick View Post
Someone needs to frankengun one of the two full body T2's...
Also known as "the most expensive CCM build ever".
Old 03-23-2013, 10:09 AM   #23 (permalink)
Owner of Crazy Cats

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
It started way back with our original tech, Weezel. He had bugged Jason forever about getting to build up his own gun and Jason wouldn’t let him. Finally after months Jason brought Weez a box of odds and ends scrap parts and said here is your gun. That was the very first Frankengun. For absolutely EVERYTHING it lacked in the aesthetics department, that gun was ridiculously perfect.

The Frankengun was resurrected again with a T2 we made for Toby Grable when he was with the Psycho Clown Posse. Toby couldn’t make up his mind on what color he wanted so we told him no worries, we’ll pick it out for you and of course since he is a friend, he got Frankengun. Anyone who knows Toby knows he is larger than life and loud, so the gun suited him and he loved it.

One thing I think is important to mention, other than the very first Frankengun of Weezel’s every one that we have done (ballpark maybe 10 total) are from standard parts, they are not seconds or “left overs”.
I love the story of the first "FrankenGun".

We cherish the Franen-S6.5 that lurks up here in Thunder Bay. It is a really nice gun and hurts feelings like no other gun out there.
You didn't just get shot by a pump but it was a mismatched Franken-S6.5
Thunder Bay Pump Club
Dementia Paintball
MCB Feedback
EgoPossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 04:54 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
It started way back with our original tech, Weezel. He had bugged Jason forever about getting to build up his own gun and Jason wouldn’t let him. Finally after months Jason brought Weez a box of odds and ends scrap parts and said here is your gun. That was the very first Frankengun. For absolutely EVERYTHING it lacked in the aesthetics department, that gun was ridiculously perfect.

The Frankengun was resurrected again with a T2 we made for Toby Grable when he was with the Psycho Clown Posse. Toby couldn’t make up his mind on what color he wanted so we told him no worries, we’ll pick it out for you and of course since he is a friend, he got Frankengun. Anyone who knows Toby knows he is larger than life and loud, so the gun suited him and he loved it.

One thing I think is important to mention, other than the very first Frankengun of Weezel’s every one that we have done (ballpark maybe 10 total) are from standard parts, they are not seconds or “left overs”.
Toby! What a clown! really nice guy. Met him at Davis and the stuffed beaver animal that he puts between his legs to protect his junk instead of a cup. He is proud to introduce you to it too. He is indeed larger than life and full of fun. The marker so describes him to the "T" too.

Last edited by SeuDog; 03-23-2013 at 04:57 PM.
SeuDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 03:56 PM   #25 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracker View Post
i thought the franken guns were cheaper because they were made with whatever spare parts you guys had on hand.. figure you would have a extra grip frame here.. feedneck there, body there.. or would you guys constitute that as seconds

Tracker
We do not stock spare gun parts, if a part is needed for a gun assembly it is sent out in an entire gun batch, even on the Black and Clear parts.
We just don’t have enough inventory to shelf all the colors we offer, plus then you get down to a color match issue. If a part is deemed no good for one gun (regardless of the issue) it isn’t used on another gun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
I don't care what anyone uses to play - just don't be a douche to your fellow players. Its the golden rule.
CCM CHICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 03:57 PM   #26 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christacular View Post
so say someone wants an all black S6.5, but wants half of the parts in polished black and the other half in dust. Is it still $600? or is the dust black/secondary color an additional 25?
That is two seperate ano batches so the price goes to $625.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
I don't care what anyone uses to play - just don't be a douche to your fellow players. Its the golden rule.
CCM CHICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:29 AM   #27 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Thanks for sharing the info.I was alwaya curious when I saw franken ccms for sale.
Radio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 12:06 AM   #28 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan

Here is mine
Old 04-02-2013, 03:17 PM   #29 (permalink)

This is my first post on here. I lurk all the time. This is my absolute favorite gun ever. I picked it up about a year ago on the nation, and I use it every time I play, no matter what type of game it is. It is the most perfect marker I have ever seen, touched and shot. I <3 CCM.

accidentprone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 04:23 PM   #30 (permalink)
****ing speak up Im deaf!

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
IT LIVES!!!! Yeah that lived in my basement for awhile. We thought it was doomed to make the rounds on pbnation forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talfuchre View Post
If you are not stalking - you are not showing love...
Feedback
Dr. VonDeafingson is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM