mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-18-2013, 12:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ò¿Ó
 
splat15k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008

Smile What's Going On at CCM?

So if S6.5's, J12's, SR1's are on wait-list status, what parts are currently being made? In other words, how is the machine time allocated?

Disclaimer: Read assuming 100% curiosity and 0% irritation.
splat15k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 12:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
B3ARC1AW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Vancouver, WA

CCM Fan
I'm slightly dyslexic, so I'll go ahead and read that as 0% curiosity and 100% irritation

Are they making all the 6.5 bodies now maybe so they can save time from milling them one by one based on when an order comes in? I'm assuming that's how they do it since it normally takes 6 weeks without a wait list.

Or they could be making lots of pump kits, frames, and other parts for people building snipers? Their eBay site looks a little bare lately with parts, so they might be stocking up.
__________________
B3ARC1AW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 12:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan
 
super_stanchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oregon City, OR

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by B3ARC1AW View Post
I'm slightly dyslexic, so I'll go ahead and read that as 0% curiosity and 100% irritation

Are they making all the 6.5 bodies now maybe so they can save time from milling them one by one based on when an order comes in? I'm assuming that's how they do it since it normally takes 6 weeks without a wait list.

Or they could be making lots of pump kits, frames, and other parts for people building snipers? Their eBay site looks a little bare lately with parts, so they might be stocking up.
they have always done bodies in runs, never 1 off for production guns
the 6 week is ano/assembly/testing


mel posted up on fb that she has been doing assembly.....
so i assume they are putting guns together as fast as possible as they come back from ano
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 12:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
B3ARC1AW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Vancouver, WA

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by super_stanchy View Post
the 6 week is ano/assembly/testing
That would make sense. Sadly I've never ordered a CCM gun so I wouldn't know
__________________
B3ARC1AW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 12:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SCMO
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by splat15k View Post
So if S6.5's, J12's, SR1's are on wait-list status, what parts are currently being made? In other words, how is the machine time allocated?

Disclaimer: Read assuming 100% curiosity and 0% irritation.
CCM isn't just a paintball shop. They also go by the name DPM. DPM is the main business. CCM product gets machine time when DPM isn't running orders. At least that's the way I understand it.
__________________

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
$400 per 1000

smoke'em if you got'em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 01:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
A.B.K.
 
SOGAmember666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Columbus, GA

CCM Fan
They could save some time and send the markers for me to test.
SOGAmember666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 01:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Active Member
 
DevilMayCare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Dallas, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_stanchy View Post
they have always done bodies in runs, never
mel posted up on fb that she has been doing assembly.....
Is there an official CCM Facebook or Instagram presence? I looked (casually) but didn't see anything.
DevilMayCare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 01:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SCMO
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilMayCare View Post
Is there an official CCM Facebook or Instagram presence? I looked (casually) but didn't see anything.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/CCM-P...584128?fref=ts
__________________

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
$400 per 1000

smoke'em if you got'em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 02:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Tracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Las Vegas NV
Send a message via Yahoo to Tracker Send a message via Skype™ to Tracker

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by splat15k View Post
So if S6.5's, J12's, SR1's are on wait-list status, what parts are currently being made? In other words, how is the machine time allocated?

Disclaimer: Read assuming 100% curiosity and 0% irritation.
one thing to keep in mind, CCM is a fully functioning machine shop. they make WAY more than just paintball parts.. and the paintball stuff can be diverted for the right price.. say some customer comes in and is offering 10% over their standard rates for 1000 widgets done NOW, im pretty sure they will halt their current run and change to tooling out for the widgets.. because, though i am sure paintball makes them money, but nowhere near the rate of being an actual machine shop

Tracker
__________________

^And i did it while wearing a helmetcam^ in 1080P HD if you need proof
Trackers feedback

Last edited by Tracker; 06-18-2013 at 03:47 PM.
Tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 03:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Barned
 
Bloop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Vancouver, BC

I wonder what CCM will come out with next.... can't wait to see!
__________________
AG1ngerwithagun on Xbox live, add me as a friend if you want to play together!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
I see an agglet and I want to paint it black...
...or yellow, orange, green; whatever the field paint is that day.
Bloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC