mcarterbrown.com
 

Custom Projects / Custom Questions How do I customize? What do I customize? What do I use? Share you experiences and faults here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-18-2011, 06:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
MaD
MCB Member
 
MaD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: A2, Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider! View Post


It's not the latest hi-tech plastic Easter egg? The improved longitudinal seam and contoured bottom are vast improvements. I was expecting colors next.
I thought it was an armadillo.
__________________
-= MaD =-
Sheridan Seals, Valve Tools, and Parts
Feedback
DIY Paintball Stuff!

Note: While I would love to take credit for his work, I am not associated with Mad Customs!
You can contact BigMatt-MadCustoms in his MCB forum
MaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻)
 
Droop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Seattle, WA

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
got another screenshot.
Droop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Slowly making progress
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vail, AZ

Diggin' it so far. Curious about the lid/door/loading procedure, popcorn at the ready.
__________________

>>> Link to prototype Dust Devil<<<

DT1 Dust Devil want list. Click me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neftaly View Post
New advertising tagline: "Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever."
Feedback
desertT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
Henchemen Inc!
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: OilTown, USA
Send a message via AIM to vf-xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider! View Post


It's not the latest hi-tech plastic Easter egg? The improved longitudinal seam and contoured bottom are vast improvements. I was expecting colors next.
With increased candy capacity?
__________________
vf-xx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻)
 
Droop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Seattle, WA

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertT1 View Post
Diggin' it so far. Curious about the lid/door/loading procedure, popcorn at the ready.
if only i was that far along...
this is my 15 min break project at work.
in theory this will be a scaled down rotor. in reality it will be somewhere between a rotor a halo and a sportshot.
(well along with a valve project...)
muhahahahhahaha
Droop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:27 PM   #16 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Spider!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Houston, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by vf-xx View Post
With increased candy capacity?
Sure, as long as you look better when you're hiding it.

Droop, does the valve have anything to do with the loader, or are the two projects just coincident?
__________________
My Feedback
Spider! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:18 AM   #17 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻)
 
Droop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Seattle, WA

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
merely coincidence.
ADD isn't a disorder its a superpower.
Droop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:37 AM   #18 (permalink)
Slowly making progress
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vail, AZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droop View Post
merely coincidence.
ADD isn't a disorder its a superpower.
100% agree. Got started on my loader this evening. I promise not to take anything intentionally, mine is pretty much designed on paper and in my head with how it works. Now I just have to get into numbers and geometry on the computer. Interestingly, 50 balls is about 15 cubic inches according to my pods.
__________________

>>> Link to prototype Dust Devil<<<

DT1 Dust Devil want list. Click me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neftaly View Post
New advertising tagline: "Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever."
Feedback
desertT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:36 AM   #19 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Spider!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Houston, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droop View Post
merely coincidence.
ADD isn't a disorder its a superpower.
That's what I tell my daughter. As a "disorder", it is just unmanaged multitasking. Get a handle on it and roll with it.

I've seen people that only think about one thing at a time...
__________________
My Feedback
Spider! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 10:09 AM   #20 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻)
 
Droop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Seattle, WA

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertT1 View Post
100% agree. Got started on my loader this evening. I promise not to take anything intentionally, mine is pretty much designed on paper and in my head with how it works. Now I just have to get into numbers and geometry on the computer. Interestingly, 50 balls is about 15 cubic inches according to my pods.
Don't worry abolut taking ideas, I think of it as "open source"
Droop is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Custom » Custom Projects / Custom Questions

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC