mcarterbrown.com  

Custom Projects / Custom Questions How do I customize? What do I customize? What do I use? Share you experiences and faults here!

Old 04-21-2013, 05:06 PM   #141 (permalink)
MCB Member

AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by riverrat View Post
Actually we will be milling the second body already included in the kit. This way you dont have to send us your gun and we dont have to modify any of your original phantoms parts.
So I'm getting 2 different answers here, does the kit include a second milled body or do we send in our own body for modification? Sending in our own would seem to be a much better option for those of us with custom anno jobs already complete or after market bodies...it also means less on hand inventory for your guys so it seems the best way to go for all involved.

New PB Nation Feedback
Old PBNation Feedback
Tdotballers Feedback
MCB Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPrekel View Post
Hey - we are not "Nation"
tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 08:11 PM   #142 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny View Post
So I'm getting 2 different answers here, does the kit include a second milled body or do we send in our own body for modification? Sending in our own would seem to be a much better option for those of us with custom anno jobs already complete or after market bodies...it also means less on hand inventory for your guys so it seems the best way to go for all involved.
Please ignore what riverrat said. We will be posting a FAQ soon to clear up any misunderstandings.

GHPBOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 08:24 PM   #143 (permalink)
MCB Member

AKA Fan
Great! Looking forward to it!

New PB Nation Feedback
Old PBNation Feedback
Tdotballers Feedback
MCB Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPrekel View Post
Hey - we are not "Nation"
tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:54 PM   #144 (permalink)
Boss Lady

Look for this banner at SuperGame 45! We will be officially announcing pricing and will start taking pre-orders at the event (May 3-5th). For those of you not attending SuperGame, pricing & pre-order information will be released when we get back into the shop on or after Tuesday, May 7th.

For the good of the people: Feedback Thread
GHPBwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:12 PM   #145 (permalink)
Boss Lady

Hey there thread subbers and wanderers, we have pushed as much information about the pre-ordering of the Phoenix Kits (Double Barrel conversion kit for the CCI Phantom) to our website! Please head over to Gearheadzpaintball.com and go into the Pro-Shop under Gearheadz Branded Gear for more information.

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Old 05-15-2013, 08:31 PM   #146 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to [MOOSE]

Brass N Wood Fan
Quick question not sure if its been asked but could you use two center feed stockclass bodies?
Long distance member of: Team Long Stroke (It's like a long distance relationship only better)
[MOOSE] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:38 PM   #147 (permalink)
Waiting on GoD.

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
I just got your email.

I LOVE the fact that you have a timeline. But wait there is more.... If product is not delivered by x-date you get a refund!!!! I LOVE THAT PART EVEN MORE.

What about if you need to get a full complete marker / kit. Are you doing that as well or no?
Old 05-15-2013, 08:47 PM   #148 (permalink)
Boss Lady

@ Moose - I am pretty sure you can do two center feeds. Riverrat and Owner will be posting a FAQ soon, but I'm 88.5% that there is clearance for it.

And d3adpool - we do what we can to be fair. Nobody likes having their money tied up indefinitely, and we certainly are in that boat ourselves. We are offering a full complete marker in addition to the basic kit, if you need/want it done that way. What we will do is do the pre-order for the kit itself, and then we'll contact you to find out what other parts you need. If you need a full-out build, the pre-order purchase will be applied to to the total build cost.

Last edited by GHPBwoman; 05-15-2013 at 08:48 PM. Reason: clarifying for easier reading.
Old 05-16-2013, 08:50 AM   #149 (permalink)
Brass Mafia Wannabe

CCM Fan
I just like that this didn't take 3 years for a prototype, and the completion date is a relatively short time line.

I have a couple questions, maybe I'll have to wait for riverrat to answer.

1. You said you were going to do different pump options. I've shot a Deuce before and the one gripe I had was there was no second guide rod to eliminate any twisting. Are there any plans to do that?

2. Will this price stay the same after the preorder? If not, I didn't see a date for how long this is going on for.

3. For all the various combinations, I'm assuming they'll be different prices. How do we find out what these prices will be? Do we PM you, or another means of communication?

4. You website says for the $250 you get everything you need, but I remember reading that you need to mill the body or something for the pump arms. How does that work?

Sorry for the huge mass of questions. Figured it would be easier to do it as one post rather than multiple posts spread out. Thanks
Leave me some feedback if you've dealt with me:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
artguy63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:09 AM   #150 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to [MOOSE]

Brass N Wood Fan
They were talking that the body that came with the kit is the one that gets milled. I could be wrong though.
Long distance member of: Team Long Stroke (It's like a long distance relationship only better)

Last edited by [MOOSE]; 05-16-2013 at 02:58 PM.
[MOOSE] is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Custom » Custom Projects / Custom Questions