mcarterbrown.com  

Custom Projects / Custom Questions How do I customize? What do I customize? What do I use? Share you experiences and faults here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2013, 12:59 AM   #11 (permalink)
Terminus Est
 
SKULL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Toronto

YES, after i saw the new empire gun...I wondered why non of us had ever build one before. i will be watching this even more now.
SKULL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 01:42 AM   #12 (permalink)
I like Spyders now
 
Surf2Live's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Newport Beach, CA - Orange County

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Ooooooo. OOOOOOOOO.
See!?! I told you things were about to get fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKULL View Post
YES, after i saw the new empire gun...I wondered why non of us had ever build one before. i will be watching this even more now.
It may not be select fire or magnesium but it also won't cost $1300 lol.

I've got it all planned out and should be under budget even. I have most of the aluminum I need for the stock except for one larger chunk to make the butt of the stock. I've got a couple ideas for how to conceal everything too... we'll see when it gets closer.
__________________
FEEDBACK
Surf2Live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 04:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
bob_wuzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Grande Prairie AB

Wow!!! this was definitely not what I was expecting..
__________________
Big Whoop, I'm spooning a Barrett .50 cal, I could kill... a building!!! - Sterling Archer
Feedback
bob_wuzza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 06:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
Henchemen Inc!
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: OilTown, USA
Send a message via AIM to vf-xx

Tag. Looking forward to the "surprise"
__________________
vf-xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 11:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
Man With No Pants
 
butters89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Alamogordo,NM aka possum squat
Send a message via Yahoo to butters89

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Very impressed.
__________________
Now doing leather work! PM for quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danssoslow View Post
I was lucky to get it up with my boy's help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Surgery View Post
Pump ninja in a kilt.


Feedback
butters89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 09:36 AM   #16 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2008

I am thinking of this as amp for Tippmanns. With the removable feed gate it seems a natural progression.
FirstTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 01:52 PM   #17 (permalink)
I like Spyders now
 
Surf2Live's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Newport Beach, CA - Orange County

Thanks to all who are following to this point and for all of the words of encouragement!! Here's an update:

I ordered a 90* warp adapter and warp hose this morning. Should be here sometime next week. In the meantime I am going to finish modding the raceway and making the stock.

I bought a box of Halo parts off of Noxx a couple years ago when he came back for a minute to sell some stuff off and even thought it took a couple of weeks to ship I actually received it! I've got 3 raceways to mod to try to make this thing work. I started modding one but it was so old and brittle (and I may have been playing too rough) that I mostly have to write it off as a learning experience of what not to do. I'll make it work with one of the next two now that I've learned "the wrong way". My only question now is whether to try to make it work with eyes or get a sound activated board. I think one of the boards I got from Noxx may be what I need but I haven't powered anything up yet.

Stay tuned!
__________________
FEEDBACK
Surf2Live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:50 PM   #18 (permalink)
Ask me about my
 
Skibbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009

Sound activated (Reloader B) boards are usually the easiest since you don't have to worry about re-routing eyes in the new raceway/tube.

Plus, they're only $10ish on ANSgear if you happen to need one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surf2Live View Post
Thanks to all who are following to this point and for all of the words of encouragement!! Here's an update:

I ordered a 90* warp adapter and warp hose this morning. Should be here sometime next week. In the meantime I am going to finish modding the raceway and making the stock.

I bought a box of Halo parts off of Noxx a couple years ago when he came back for a minute to sell some stuff off and even thought it took a couple of weeks to ship I actually received it! I've got 3 raceways to mod to try to make this thing work. I started modding one but it was so old and brittle (and I may have been playing too rough) that I mostly have to write it off as a learning experience of what not to do. I'll make it work with one of the next two now that I've learned "the wrong way". My only question now is whether to try to make it work with eyes or get a sound activated board. I think one of the boards I got from Noxx may be what I need but I haven't powered anything up yet.

Stay tuned!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
i find this easy to masturbate to
Designer of the first legit looking ego pump, the EgoP!
BUY IT HERE!!


Tinkerer/ Pump lover
Team Akkadian Paintball Squad
OK D-Day '09 - German 716th IR
FEAR THE TREES!
Feedback:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...ml#post1067010
Skibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 07:30 PM   #19 (permalink)
I like Spyders now
 
Surf2Live's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Newport Beach, CA - Orange County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skibbo View Post
Sound activated (Reloader B) boards are usually the easiest since you don't have to worry about re-routing eyes in the new raceway/tube.

Plus, they're only $10ish on ANSgear if you happen to need one.
Thanks for the link! That's what I'm leaning towards and it fits in the budget too
__________________
FEEDBACK
Surf2Live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 08:56 PM   #20 (permalink)
Terminus Est
 
SKULL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Toronto

i am looking forward to this one
SKULL is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Custom » Custom Projects / Custom Questions

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC