mcarterbrown.com

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 05-11-2006, 12:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
Rec Poster

If they try to steal my 10 round tubes, then they are asking for trouble.
Stainless Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 02:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exterminate!

Send a message via AIM to WilD

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
The sad part is that I can imagine kids really believing/doing this.

I'm paranoid about people getting into my gear while I'm on the field as it is and now I see people encouraging BS thievery. That's just not cool.
WilD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 03:02 PM   #13 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilD
The sad part is that I can imagine kids really believing/doing this.

I'm paranoid about people getting into my gear while I'm on the field as it is and now I see people encouraging BS thievery. That's just not cool.
This is also part of the reason my wife comes with me every time I play at a commercial field. I have someone to watch my gear when I am out playing. Plus if I also bring one of my older daughters I have someone to clean my mask between games. Yeah, I am spoiled.
shartley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 03:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
Red=mod, but not Schmitti

CCM Fan
My rule is simple, anything in or on my gear is mine. If that includes"your" hand so be it. But, as Scrapiron implied, ask and you shall recieve.

Great spirits always encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds-Albert Einstein

Support your local fields. The game you save may ne your own.

"No matter how cynical you become, it's never enough to keep up." ~ Lily Tomlin

Last edited by Fluff; 05-11-2006 at 03:19 PM.
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 03:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shartley
This is also part of the reason my wife comes with me every time I play at a commercial field. I have someone to watch my gear when I am out playing. Plus if I also bring one of my older daughters I have someone to clean my mask between games. Yeah, I am spoiled.

That's a sweet deal ya got there, Shartley! Now all you need is someone to fill your pods and top off your tanks!
Deadfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 03:30 PM   #16 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadfall
That's a sweet deal ya got there, Shartley! Now all you need is someone to fill your pods and top off your tanks!
Yes, yes it is.

I fill my own tanks, but I neglected to mention the “Pod Girl”. Yes my daughter Jessica fills my pods when needed too. LOL
shartley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 06:58 PM   #17 (permalink)
Sugar Loaded Candy Cane!

Send a message via AIM to Mstrtal Send a message via Yahoo to Mstrtal

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Personaly I sharpie my name on my pods but if some one was dumb enough to come into my campsiteand try to steal and I saw them well I am a nice guy and fairly level headed but I would possibly loose my temper. Its bad enough some chucklehead took and hid my boots under Scrap's truck.

Bedknobs and Boomsticks!

Originally Posted by commandoman
Kick back and enjoy the atmosphere, sexy girls at my school keep me sane through the worst lectures by the worst professors

Mstrtal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 08:02 PM   #18 (permalink)
terrible speller

Send a message via AIM to knightmare96

Someone should write another article about what honest paintballers do to pod thieves, and put a set of rules to that. I would, but I am lazy.

Seveal years ago a kid tried to steal a case of paint from me. He ran and hid it. I later found him, he wouldn't tell me where the paint was so my buddies and I took him out into the woods and tied him to a tree branch, and left him hangin by his hands untill he told us where the paint went. This may sound mean, but this was back when a case cost nearly 30 dollars more, and I already didn't like the little twerp. He was a known cheater and thief.
Old 05-11-2006, 08:40 PM   #19 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

Touch my stuff or steal from me

Get A black eye,maybe a broken had so that you remember. Then I'll probably beat you for a while. I'm just that type of guy when someone tries to steal from me.I'm really a nice guy too. I don't care if a pod cost a $1.00,it's the principle that matters. It's the point that I worked for it. Personally I have left pods on the field and have had them fall out. They were returned most of the times full. I'll get this response. "Steve,I used the paint that you dropped,I'll fill your pod". My response"Hey you needed it more than I, plus you returned my pod, don't worry about it". I've lost a pod a yr ago,the owner still had it sitting around when I came back a few months later . Some kid returned it after I left for the day . I'm thinking of bulk buying some cheap ones lol . I loose to many in the summer.
Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 08:44 PM   #20 (permalink)
terrible speller

Send a message via AIM to knightmare96

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrain
Get A black eye,maybe a broken had so that you remember. Then I'll probably beat you for a while. I'm just that type of guy when someone tries to steal from me.I'm really a nice guy too. I don't care if a pod cost a $1.00,it's the principle that matters. It's the point that I worked for it. Personally I have left pods on the field and have had them fall out. They were returned most of the times full. I'll get this response. "Steve,I used the paint that you dropped,I'll fill your pod". My response"Hey you needed it more than I, plus you returned my pod, don't worry about it". I've lost a pod a yr ago,the owner still had it sitting around when I came back a few months later . Some kid returned it after I left for the day . I'm thinking of bulk buying some cheap ones lol . I loose to many in the summer.
Later,
Blackrain
Never run out of pods again:
http://cgi.ebay.com/150-140-CLEAR-Pa...QQcmdZViewItem

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone