mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 07-31-2006, 12:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via MSN to Frontier_Bill

Question on that barrel, is the shroud removable, and when/if removed, does it still have the barrel extension, which i would imagine would make it 'difficult' to holster.

Danger: Reading online forums may cause irreparable damage to your faith in Humanity.
Team Rogue Cell #10
Feedback
NO'MAAM #16
Frontier_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 12:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Treadstone

AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier_Bill
Question on that barrel, is the shroud removable, and when/if removed, does it still have the barrel extension, which i would imagine would make it 'difficult' to holster.
The shroud unscrews leaving just a long ported barrel sticking out the muzzle. Suprisingly it fits right into the stock Tib holster and other than a longer draw holsters just fine. If you've ever dealt with a single action six gun and the draw associate with one it is very similar.
Treadstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 12:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via MSN to Frontier_Bill

Ah, thanks for the info, im looking into a tib8 and just vurious about that really neat looking barrel, also, i wasnt aware that it came with a holster, that is quite nifty!

I know many of you may be very biased against End-game prodects, but i dont want to hear it, i have aleardy read through countless pages of it. Case-in-point, i buy from smart-parts and will continue to do so.

Danger: Reading online forums may cause irreparable damage to your faith in Humanity.
Team Rogue Cell #10
Feedback
NO'MAAM #16
Frontier_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 04:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

That looks bad *** with that barrel.
Old 08-07-2006, 06:44 AM   #15 (permalink)
Im 10

CCM Fan
I have noticed that the same guys keep going around and posting how bad the barrel is on other fourms.

the end game is the best I have used in 8 years of rec ball play

the people that dont like it have a personal thing against ME for some reason?LOL

an end game barrel works very well and we have sold a lot and we continue to sell them world wide
its a fairly new product to the paintball market and I expect the bashing of it but its the same DUMPER holes each time I read some thing negitive about it.

tac 8 just ordered 500 of the tac8 barrels exclusively for them to sell the proto types sold very fast and we alread have a line of tac 8 goodies that are in the making that are not barrel related products.
I cant wait to show you guys .muhaaaa
more good DOO DOO from end game

so just a reminder that the end game barrel isnt going any place soon and will be around for a long time to come so all you haters can keep on hatein cause were winning the battle on you haters and selling more barrels each day to people that enjoy the feel and accuracy of the great END GAME Barrel.

and if your not buying cause of some of the reviews you read thats just to bad your loss
we have even picked up some more teams that are useing the barrel and not one has ever come back

so keep up the hate guys its working to our advantage

thanks
the saint

keep up the hate
the saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 08:15 AM   #16 (permalink)
Idiot Fanboy.

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
I have got to say that while I do not know you B I do know the saint and I do know Freak and I do know Rooster Coqburn and I can vouch that they are indeed different people. What you have accused and implied on SCP and other forums is just not true. They are good guys, and while you and Chef do not like their product, and that is fine as well this is america after all, besmirching there reputation and accusing them of virtueboard style marketing is not cool. These are good people and the End game barrels are a quality product. Yes I am a real person and not a figment of some marketing geniuses mind. If you have an oppurtunity to try out one of their barrels, by all means do so and form your own opinions. I have one, and like it very much.
shadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 09:33 AM   #17 (permalink)
Devious Penguin Mod

Send a message via AIM to Surge-NS

CCM Fan
I'd rather this kind of thing not carry over to this forum from those ones. I think every product deserves a fair chance and trying it is the only way to know. I personally don't know anyone who has one so I can't vouch for the claims. Theoretically, I know it should work.

The Saint is right to be concerned if in fact the events of the other forums were something other than goofy marketing, and I think it shows in his post that he's a bit frustrated. The way he stated it might have been a bit off color but he openly stated that he sells the product and that, to me, is enough disclosure for him to give his own opinions without witholding information.

That being said, draft is your friend. When you post something in frustration, you risk being more offensive. Believe me, I've done it before myself. TheSaint, your post was less than appropriate, though your frustration is understandable to an extent. I would encourage you to be a bit more thoughtful about your responses, as the above is just a bit immature sounding to me.

I like having manufacturers here, I like knowing about new things and cool things that develop, and I like to know that we have influence over what comes out of these companies. If everyone discloses their position in relation to the product and keeps their posts on the up and up even in the face of criticism, I think we can get along just fine.

Aggressive! Kill!

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=50&dateline=121202619  6
Surge-NS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 01:04 PM   #18 (permalink)
C4 Founding Member

Send a message via AIM to BLC_Misfire Send a message via MSN to BLC_Misfire Send a message via Yahoo to BLC_Misfire

I just finished reading all that 'stuff.' I honestly wish I had that time back.

There were several statements made by people that contradicted previous statements they made, and it continues. Treating people with respect is what keeps this forum head and shoulders above any other paintball related forum. Please don't start a stupidity slug fest here. Keep it civil, factual (at least don't pass opinion off as fact), spell correctly and use proper grammar (actually one of the rules here). Thanks
BLC_Misfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 03:39 PM   #19 (permalink)
Stock Class Sauté

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surge-NS
I personally don't know anyone who has one so I can't vouch for the claims. Theoretically, I know it should work.
Please expound...since theoretically it is completely flawed.
Chefdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 04:38 PM   #20 (permalink)
Idiot Fanboy.

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
^ This is the type of things that causes problems. Chef everyone knows your opinion. You have made it clear where you stand. That being said, the incessant sniping is unneccesary, and breeds more problems. If you stand by your review, fine, but there is no reason to come back and keep poking this situation with a stick. Reviews are like all other opinions, everyone has one and most of them stink.
shadawg is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone