mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 03-08-2011, 12:22 AM   #21 (permalink)
Blue resistance movement.

I would like to try one of the GoPro type but Im not sure how well it would sit on top of my head while wearing a mask. I would like the versatility of wearing it on top (or somewhere) on my head as well as being able to attach it to the barrel or a similar round base. I may go to Best Buy tommorow to get an idea of the weight etc.

It puts the hands in the air or it gets the paint again.
Rickfactor2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 02:23 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickfactor2 View Post
I would like to try one of the GoPro type but Im not sure how well it would sit on top of my head while wearing a mask. I would like the versatility of wearing it on top (or somewhere) on my head as well as being able to attach it to the barrel or a similar round base. I may go to Best Buy tommorow to get an idea of the weight etc.
Well the problem when i had my helmet cam was it was mounted on the side, but you felt and know it was there, kinda dead weight there i didn't like. i think the glasses will be good, because inside and your wearing them, take the lenses out and good to go
undercovercop2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 02:24 AM   #23 (permalink)

Ill be doing, photos, videos, inside view, review everything on them for people who are looking to buy them!
Old 03-09-2011, 02:43 PM   #24 (permalink)
DSA
One in the Pipe!

Send a message via Skype™ to DSA

Oh the disappointment! I broke out my Contour HD this weekend and had a fantastic day of play. I guess I should have checked the angle better because all that great play was filmed a few degrees low....rats. I have one video where I crawl up an entire tap line take out the tape guy, make my way to the flag, take out that dude and what should have been text book oldschool goodness is now just a memory I may post some of it up but in the end do to my error on aiming I ruined some great footage.

My Feedback Redux Knowledge Base My Email Line SI Knowledge Base
Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to shoot nothing.
DSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 11:32 PM   #25 (permalink)

this is why i say go with the drift..you can see my vids on youtube and with the lens angle, th on board sceen AND the way the software blocks out the sun when ya get a direct shot of the orange ball, makes the drift THE BEST hands down...honestly i have used em all and its the best for paintball..and you will NEVER ahve issues with filming all day and not knowing you had the angle all worng...dont let those tow lil red lasers think you have the angle right...trust me...pm me if your looking for a nice deal on em...
youtube user name is "magnumhan" sunscribe as im uploading gobs of vids all day long...now if only i had some ediing software that was as easy to use as the camera..

billy
magnumhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 11:53 PM   #26 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

IntelSpy.com - Wireless Spy Cam, Night Vision Spy Camera, 2.4Ghz Wireless Security Camera, Surveillance Color Cameras, CCD, CCTV, DVR
I got his one-http://www.intelspy.com/72p-943h-sportcam.html head mount hopper got in the way. tried hopper-cam..."Good vibrations" still working on it! like the glasses and will get some soon.

Last edited by Tick; 03-09-2011 at 11:56 PM.
Tick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 01:30 PM   #27 (permalink)

Yeah, i should get those glasses in about a week or 2 and ill do demos of them with them, so others can see what they are like and if they want to buy them.
Old 03-10-2011, 03:45 PM   #28 (permalink)
The Largest in NH

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
post recording edit on a computer.

another reason camera shake is a problem: any shake gets magnified as well.

it's also another reason i record in 1080p now in case something needs zooming in.
Have you tried the zoom at 720@60? If so does it get all pixelated and grainy? The zoom is a really neat little trick but editing 1080p vids is um...resource consuming on all fronts to say the least.
OSG Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 03:50 PM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

lol i bought a quad core hp just for this.

ok, it's really for this and gaming

i think i never tried using 720. my first video was just standard def 480. because i used it back then, i left my new hd cam at 1080p from the get go knowing i will zoom eventually.

the 480 zoomed kinda ok for its time. 720 should be acceptable. even if you do a 200% zoom it's still 360p and those looked acceptable on youtube before.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 06:16 PM   #30 (permalink)
The Largest in NH

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
lol i bought a quad core hp just for this.

ok, it's really for this and gaming

i think i never tried using 720. my first video was just standard def 480. because i used it back then, i left my new hd cam at 1080p from the get go knowing i will zoom eventually.

the 480 zoomed kinda ok for its time. 720 should be acceptable. even if you do a 200% zoom it's still 360p and those looked acceptable on youtube before.
haha yea I have a quad as well. I just updated my comp but I am almost out of space on my hard drives and my video cards are prehistoric. I can do 1080p but it just lags a bit. Plus I loooooooooove 60fps...soo smooth. Thanks for the input.
OSG Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone