mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 04-06-2011, 06:05 PM   #1 (permalink)

Rapided someone out last week

Well, I was using my t8.1, and a round just ended where I seriously ran out of paint in all my mags and 10 round tubes (4 mags, 5 10rd tubes).

After the round, I quickly ran back, and knew I didn't have enough time to replace co2, fill mags, and fill tubes, so i grabbed my rapide with 2 mags already loaded, and filled my tubes. I went out, knowing my rapide was shooting like this:

first shot - next shot:
240fps
210fps
180fps
140fps
120fps
110fps (around there for a while)

Anyways, so I went out, and I was close near the enemy, the farthest one up on my team, but knowing I couldn't shoot far, I stayed at a bunker peering through holes instead of popping out shooting. My team started getting overran and a guy came up on my left about 20-30ft away along the border. We was completely perpendicular.

I aimed over, shot (knowing the trigger pull, it's rough and I sort of jerked my hand on the pull and shot wide right). I pulled again and shot close to him to his right. (jerking my hand because of that trigger pull xD). Then I shot again and hit him but it didn't break. I shot again and bam, got someone out with a rapide.

Anyways, anybody else using a gun with low fps lately getting people out? maybe a rapide? (sadly the fps on mine is crap but I'll try to fix that later)
7usabball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 06:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Slowly making progress

My first spyder was shooting around 150-170 one day and I had to get really close to even get the paint there. I ended up swapping a main spring with a friend who got a spyder new and couldn't get the fps down. After the trade we were both perfect for field fps.

>>> Link to prototype Dust Devil<<<

DT1 Dust Devil want list. Click me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neftaly View Post
New advertising tagline: "Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever."
Feedback
desertT1 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone