mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 05-11-2011, 03:00 AM   #31 (permalink)
Post Whore

interviews with all theses guys and and old footage and what not would make for an interesting documentary.....as well as going to the orignal game location and some other pant ball land marks.... they make them for surfing... and skateboarding ....and i crap load of other sprots why not ours?

some one should do it before all these fellas head to the deadbox for the last time

IF you have every done buisness with me could i bug you for a little feedback?... I allways forget to ask
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

http://www.isthereazombieapocalypse.com/
Graf Orlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 03:05 AM   #32 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graf Orlock View Post
interviews with all theses guys and and old footage and what not would make for an interesting documentary.....as well as going to the orignal game location and some other pant ball land marks.... they make them for surfing... and skateboarding ....and i crap load of other sprots why not ours?

some one should do it before all these fellas head to the deadbox for the last time
somehow i feel like some of them would send some others to the deadbox early if they ever meet again...
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 03:31 AM   #33 (permalink)
Post Whore

o gawd no... do separate interviews... similar questions.... to "piece" together waht was going on....we'll get William Shatner to narrate it he likes paintball right?

IF you have every done buisness with me could i bug you for a little feedback?... I allways forget to ask
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

http://www.isthereazombieapocalypse.com/
Graf Orlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 03:49 AM   #34 (permalink)
Post Whore

I remember talking to Dave Craig and Matt Brown after that tourny to Coram, NY.
The AGS shop was on Sherman Way in Van Nuys just down the street from my office.
My teamate Danny worked there and his brother Joe was the store Manager.
We would talk shop for endless hours.
I think Dave regretted not coordinating that offer from Glenn to combine efforts in producing a functioning semi.
Bud Orr debuted his Autococker at the '90 Lone Star Open in Commerce, Texas, sponsoring the Ironmen. We handed them their only loss that event while shooting our Line SI's.
The Campout was the perfect opportunity to set a few records straight.
Both Glenn and my buddy Danny were there.
The saga continues for Camille...

Gilly
Gillymonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 03:55 AM   #35 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillymonster View Post
I remember talking to Dave Craig and Matt Brown after that tourny to Coram, NY.
The AGS shop was on Sherman Way in Van Nuys just down the street from my office.
My teamate Danny worked there and his brother Joe was the store Manager.
We would talk shop for endless hours.
I think Dave regretted not coordinating that offer from Glenn to combine efforts in producing a functioning semi.
Bud Orr debuted his Autococker at the '90 Lone Star Open in Commerce, Texas, sponsoring the Ironmen. We handed them their only loss that event while shooting our Line SI's.
The Campout was the perfect opportunity to set a few records straight.
Both Glenn and my buddy Danny were there.
The saga continues for Camille...

Gilly
hah! so pumpers have been owning semi's since the first day. hilarious.

there's always next campout, maybe, i think the palmers had fun, hopefully they'll go again.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 07:34 AM   #36 (permalink)
Post Whore

new conspiracy theory: the Gardners stole "Camille" as they were trying to patent mechanical semis, or all semis in general. how about that?

Brand New Furious Harnesses for ICD electros
Best place for all things ICD
MCB_feedback
AO_feedback
Nobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:50 AM   #37 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
He had a really strange looking prototype of an automated Sheridan at a tournament in New York (it incorporated a very large regulator from a oxygen tank for a welding torch, and a 2-way valve hooked to a 1" dia., spring return cylinder).
There was a gun exactly like this that popped up on Ebay about 5 years ago. Old KP base with the large tank regulator, etc. At first we thought it might have been Camille, but it clearly did not match the pictures.

Might have been the AGS prototype though? A member here bought it but the impression was that it was just a lame junkyard semi conversion, and had everything stripped off and converted to a pirate-style pump pistol.

Who picked that up?

Anyway, the Jeff Orr vs Glenn Palmer battle was legendary. It was fought in the "mail bag" section of APG. I'm sure 99.9% of the readers skipped over it.

No mention of the Brass Eagle Nightmare semi though. It was a fully functional direct-fed semi that predated the Hurricane, and Cocker. (The AGS gun, the Panther and Camille do not count as "firsts" as they were not production guns).

"the evidence strongly suggests that neither Billy nor Adam (Smart Parts) could have invented the electronic paintgun" -Garr M. King, U.S. Judge
HP_Lovecraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:55 AM   #38 (permalink)

not had time to read through properly but didn't it get really nasty when WGP served a cease notice on PPS relating to closed bolt semis and Glenn had to point out that it really was his idea in the first place?
Cannon Fodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:55 AM   #39 (permalink)
MCB Member

So...when does the movie come out?
bellicose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:12 PM   #40 (permalink)
Pif
12g4L

Kilt Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by HP_Lovecraft View Post
No mention of the Brass Eagle Nightmare semi though. It was a fully functional direct-fed semi that predated the Hurricane, and Cocker. (The AGS gun, the Panther and Camille do not count as "firsts" as they were not production guns).
Ah, the Eagle 68... Bacci has a couple iirc. I wish there was more info on them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi Tetsu
Velcor is within all of us, you need not go looking for him. He sayeth, "wherever two or more of you are gathered, there shall I be." He is my solid bunker for me to hide behind from the incoming fire of mine enemies, He is the functioning regulator which keepeth my shots consistent, and He is my keen eye guiding my fire towards my hidden enemies. Yea, whosoever shall believeth in Him shall be guided by His right hand towards the flag, and whosoever denieth Him shall reside for all eternity in the Deadbox of Life.
Pif is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone