mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 07-10-2011, 09:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
Straight 6 DID Bust!

Great Days Of Paintball...

So yesterday I went and played woodsball(I'm more an airball style player as it's my norm, but I LOVE woodsball) with 5 of my best friends and we had a TON of fun. Two of them haven't played before so we all chipped in and scrounged together some NICE tippmann setups for them. We played for about 4 hours, going nuts. We played a few A&D games where our group of 6 had to hold back another team of about 25. We got about 10 guys out by shooting them and got 4 guys out by surrenders. Then we all got surrendered by a ninja with a t9

Anyone else have a good weekend of paintball? Share stories.
Kermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
Walking without rhythm

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
So far so good, played yesterday for a few hours with my brother which was really nice as I don't get to see him all that much. Made a few great plays, and helped a couple of bachelor parties have a good time shooting each other up.

Off to round two in a little bit! My goal for today is to try and shoot MAr and CJottawa at least once...its a rarity and is allways my challenge every weekend.
Stilgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stilgar View Post
So far so good, played yesterday for a few hours with my brother which was really nice as I don't get to see him all that much. Made a few great plays, and helped a couple of bachelor parties have a good time shooting each other up.

Off to round two in a little bit! My goal for today is to try and shoot MAr and CJottawa at least once...its a rarity and is allways my challenge every weekend.
Hah, just for saying that you will be put onto their team.

I go to school out of town so that first game of the Summer is always really good despite the outcome.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone