mcarterbrown.com

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 02:46 AM   #31 (permalink)
Post Whore

the only thing Bob Long is doing is milling guns still, and not just having the "Private Label" guns lasered like so many other companies and still charging an arm and leg for.

besides, Bob is giving what people want, or at least the majority of people. he saw where the market is and is keeping up with it. nothing wrong with wanting to have every player with a Blast gun in their hands. simple as that.

Brand New Furious Harnesses for ICD electros
Best place for all things ICD
MCB_feedback
AO_feedback
Old 07-11-2011, 05:53 AM   #32 (permalink)
Tigerstyle

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
-Tom Kaye-
Mainstreamed HPA
Invented the Automag, one of the single greatest platforms of all time.

-Bob Long-
Sells space dildos

I really don't see where your coming from...
"Conformities are called for much more eagerly today than yesterday... skeptics, liberals, individuals with a taste for private life and their own inner standards of behavior, are objects of fear and derision and targets of persecution for either side... in the great ideological wars of our time."- Isaiah Berlin

"Freedom is not something that can be given. Freedom is something people take, and people are as free as they want to be."- James Baldwin
Old 07-11-2011, 08:50 AM   #33 (permalink)
MCBs armed pacifist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
the only thing Bob Long is doing is milling guns still, and not just having the "Private Label" guns lasered like so many other companies and still charging an arm and leg for.

besides, Bob is giving what people want, or at least the majority of people. he saw where the market is and is keeping up with it. nothing wrong with wanting to have every player with a Blast gun in their hands. simple as that.
Does not make him in the same category as TK. This is not like asking "is Bob Long ok". Thats not at all what the OP asked or said.

"Use peaceful means where they are appropriate; but where they are not appropriate, do not hesitate to resort to more forceful - Thupten Gyatso (the Dalai Lama, 1932)

"It is not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters" Coach Paul 'Bear' Bryant.

"The ink of scholars is more precious than the blood of martyrs" - Muhammed
Old 07-11-2011, 09:23 AM   #34 (permalink)
Phone winner.

Bob long's "innovations" are not even but a footnote in the history of paintball. Somebody talk about politics and kill this thread already.
Old 07-11-2011, 09:51 AM   #35 (permalink)
Post Whore

AKA Fan
As I said in OP, Bob isn't an innovator.
Old 07-11-2011, 09:54 AM   #36 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻)

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Guys can we stop trolling? the guy had an opinion and many of us dont agree with it. thats no reason to bereave the kid.
seymour pm a mod to close this topic as its just beating a dead horse
Old 07-11-2011, 10:06 AM   #37 (permalink)
SPPL/UWL Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurtCow View Post
Nah. I read a recent interview with him where he advocates overshooting opponents, intimidation tactics, etc. Better than the Gardners but no Tom Kaye/GP.
And having watched several games of his from the sidelines (in the woods), I can vouch that he doesn't only advocate, but personally and blatantly carries these tactics out.... and more.

Which is too bad. I think that he does create interesting (if not necessarily innovative) marker designs. As a player who can't shoot a stacked-tube design to save his life, I'm rather curious to try a Marq series. But I'll never buy one.

Lo
Old 07-11-2011, 10:52 AM   #38 (permalink)
Howdy!

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan

Metadyne: Replacing broken parts, with NEW broken parts so you still can't use your new gun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
Redheads, brass, and wood; it's an MCB thing....
MY FEEDBACK
Old 07-11-2011, 11:04 AM   #39 (permalink)
Post Whore

AKA Fan
Mods please lock.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:53 PM   #40 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohman446 View Post
Does not make him in the same category as TK. This is not like asking "is Bob Long ok". Thats not at all what the OP asked or said.
never said he was as good, just that he mills a guns. Tom Kaye is what he is, out of paintball. no matter what people have said, Tom Kaye isn't coming back. i was just making a point of what Bob Long does, which is more than some other companies. simple as that.

Brand New Furious Harnesses for ICD electros
Best place for all things ICD
MCB_feedback
AO_feedback
Closed Thread

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone