mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 03-11-2012, 05:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
I am not a macodomy!!

Thick as thieves we are!!

So first time for me but I'm sure this is somewhat common to others. Playing at my local field this Sunday for open play and early afternoon we are heading to the woodsball field to play. While waiting for the game to start and deciding who's heading where the guy I'm talking to says "by the way that's a nice marker." That being my MiniMag which was shootin darts all day. Thanks, I got a few older ones and I love them. Then all the sudden "I have been checking out a nice KP2 on.... wait for it...MCARTER BROWN! Now like I say this may be a common occurance but it was my first to meet another member, and to play with them. Made me feel all fuzzy feeling. LOL.
Now yes I don't travel much and have yet to make it to castle, maybe next year so I haven't had the chance to meet any of you in person or be shot out by any of you either which could be a good thing. My only problem is that I am terrible with names and buddy I totally am drawing a blank on what you said your screen name was, I know you said you work with Destro7976.
Hope to see you there again, maybe next sunday if all goes well so I can unleash the shock n awe called the Vector to the ususpecting masses.
caplucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Predatory Bird Oculus

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by caplucky View Post
So first time for me but I'm sure this is somewhat common to others. Playing at my local field this Sunday for open play and early afternoon we are heading to the woodsball field to play. While waiting for the game to start and deciding who's heading where the guy I'm talking to says "by the way that's a nice marker." That being my MiniMag which was shootin darts all day. Thanks, I got a few older ones and I love them. Then all the sudden "I have been checking out a nice KP2 on.... wait for it...MCARTER BROWN! Now like I say this may be a common occurance but it was my first to meet another member, and to play with them. Made me feel all fuzzy feeling. LOL.
Now yes I don't travel much and have yet to make it to castle, maybe next year so I haven't had the chance to meet any of you in person or be shot out by any of you either which could be a good thing. My only problem is that I am terrible with names and buddy I totally am drawing a blank on what you said your screen name was, I know you said you work with Destro7976.
Hope to see you there again, maybe next sunday if all goes well so I can unleash the shock n awe called the Vector to the ususpecting masses.
Oh, that was me.

Just kidding. Good luck finding him lol

Hawkeye20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
ur my sister

Do the craigslist ad where you search for someone you met in passing fate type ads. Always love those those missed opportunities ads.

MY FEEDBACK
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

CCM Works Sniper, Thumper, Kingman Hammer Low Pressure with Vertical ASA, TPX, Ion mech/closed bolt
joedirt199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 11:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
I am not a macodomy!!

Ha, now it sounds like I'm trying to kindle a bromance. W/M seeking fellow MCB'er for long walks on the beach and playing paintball at local field.
Old 03-11-2012, 11:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
MaD
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caplucky View Post
I'm trying to kindle a bromance. W/M seeking fellow MCB'er for long walks on the beach and playing paintball at local field.
Sigged.
j/k
DIY Paintball Stuff!

Note: While I would love to take credit for his work, I am not associated with Mad Customs!
You can contact BigMatt-MadCustoms in his MCB forum
MaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 11:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Serving Tea for CCM

Send a message via AIM to senghing27

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
It's a warm fuzzy feeling when you bump into a MCB member at a non-MCB event.
~My Feedback~
senghing27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
I am not a macodomy!!

LOL. That was sig worthy. And yes he found me actually. Maybe we need a secret hand shake or something, or just look for the guy toting the shiney brass or a marker older than most of the players there.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
We recently bumped into a guy that was familiar with MCB (he mentioned it after seeing our pumps ironically) but he was a TechPB member.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 02:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
I am not a macodomy!!

Yup Riddler, we were at Pentagon a nice 10 min drive for me. He brought his boys up to play also, was their first time there. Was my first time back in a while too.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone