mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 04-04-2012, 04:03 PM   #21 (permalink)
CHEERS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3adpool View Post
The kid sounds creepy...lol..... I would keep a closer eye on him outside of the paintball field. Might be slight mental.....

"Your'e welcome"
"Your'e welcome"
"Your'e welcome"
"Your'e welcome"
"Your'e welcome"

"aren't you grateful I didn't light you up?"
"You're"
Old 04-04-2012, 04:06 PM   #22 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Surrender rule at my local field (Applies to recball only):

If you come up on an opponent closer than 20 ft, point your gun at them and scream "Surrender!", be sure you yell it loud or else they can't hear you over the sound of the guns shooting, if they don't hear you (don't surrender, don't turn around, or don't react in any way) yell it again. If they don't hear you the second time, shoot them ONCE. If they do surrender, don't shoot them, they are out. If at any point they do anything besides surrender, including pointing their gun at you, shoot at you, getting startled and shooting the ground, or trying to run away, then shoot them once. If you approach an opponent closer than 20 ft and they fire at you before you can say surrender, then its gloves off whoever is hit first is out, they have forfeited their surrender.

By approaching someone closer than 20 ft, you are saying you are prepared for them to surrender OR fight back, always have your gun ready to shoot them first if they don't surrender, otherwise you are out and they are still in.

If someone asks you to surrender, it is up to you to do so. Asking for the surrender is mandatory, surrendering is not. You can fire at them, just be prepared to be shot.

jerryjjackson69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:17 PM   #23 (permalink)

If someone's got me dead to rights I don't really mind it. At least they showed the compassion to just let me walk of the field. Then again, it doens't really bother me when I take a ball or two to the *** either. The only thing that annoys me is people who spin and try to take me with them. Most of the time I bunker people and then take their spot, but I've had quite a few **** heads light me up to get the extra kill. In recball too.
NPpballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:29 PM   #24 (permalink)
Waiting on GoD.

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Try responding like that from your cell phone...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewtt View Post
"You're"
Old 04-04-2012, 04:34 PM   #25 (permalink)
MaD
MCB Member

1 in the back or pack or foot I don't mind that much. If you like to overshoot or can't aim worth a **** please just use the surrender rule, especially on the younger generation. Last game my kid played someone snuck up from behind and shot him right in the neck. I'm not sure what they were aiming at (back of the head? Like that would be better....) and I don't think it was intentional... still, he was done for the day and now he doesn't want to play again. I'm not saying we should be shooting flower petals at each other... Some shots hurt and it's just part of the sport... but if you have the option then please make the better choice.
DIY Paintball Stuff!

Note: While I would love to take credit for his work, I am not associated with Mad Customs!
You can contact BigMatt-MadCustoms in his MCB forum
MaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:37 PM   #26 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I prefer it when someone says something when they sneak up behind me. It's nice to know that it's coming before someone puts it in your pooper.

I always try to spin on people who surrender me but usually get rewarded with their balls in my cornhole.

Feedback
Please take a look at my anodizing album here: Tonsixer Anodizing
Tanongi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:45 PM   #27 (permalink)
Doesn't care (/◕ヮ◕)/

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
People need to stop getting so butthurt over a surrender. Sure it sucks knowing that someone snuck up behind you completely unnoticed, but when i'm completely behind someone and call them to surrender and they turn and shoot me, we'll both be walking off the field together cause i'll be returning 3 shots for every one of their shots.

You try to be the one to play the game a bit more causual, you have a whole 10 seconds to shoot them, yet try to be the good guy and not shoot the person from that close. To me, it's not a surrender rule, you ARE dead, there should be no surrender when i have my gun pointed at your back, you're legimately dead, no questions asked. This is paintball not painball.

Because at the end of the day, the same ones that are bragging "oh I never surrender, you might as well shoot me because i'll turn around if you try and offer a surrender" are the same ones rolling on the ground cussing everyone out because someone shot them from 10 feet away.

It works better to say "You're dead" instead of surrender.

I don't always play pump, but when I do, I prefer a rotor.....stay agg my friends.
JLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:56 PM   #28 (permalink)
MCB Member

By the same token, it is annoying when someone runs into a building right in your line of fire, tries to be Billy Bad *ss ,starts to spin on you while bringing his marker up and gets pissed when you pop him one square in the chest before he is able to. It happened so fast, there was no possible way for me to yell anything and he still got bent out of shape. I apologized later in the parking lot, even though I didnt feel I did anything wrong, and he continued to give me attitude.
OPBN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:03 PM   #29 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
By the same token, it is annoying when someone runs into a building right in your line of fire, tries to be Billy Bad *ss ,starts to spin on you while bringing his marker up and gets pissed when you pop him one square in the chest before he is able to. It happened so fast, there was no possible way for me to yell anything and he still got bent out of shape. I apologized later in the parking lot, even though I didnt feel I did anything wrong, and he continued to give me attitude.
He ran into your bunker. Fire at will. When I'm playing speedball, if I pop out the side of my bunker and see someone is running up to bunker me and they are 10 feet away, guess what I'm doing? putting a couple in the chest and if they shoot me still as they run by, they'll get 15 in the back.

I ONLY Surrender younger kids. Everyone else gets a shot in the pack or foot. If you're going to bitch and moan about being shot while playing paintball, you know where the door is.
Old 04-04-2012, 06:17 PM   #30 (permalink)
NYOG President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
He ran into your bunker. Fire at will. When I'm playing speedball, if I pop out the side of my bunker and see someone is running up to bunker me and they are 10 feet away, guess what I'm doing? putting a couple in the chest and if they shoot me still as they run by, they'll get 15 in the back.

I ONLY Surrender younger kids. Everyone else gets a shot in the pack or foot. If you're going to bitch and moan about being shot while playing paintball, you know where the door is.

Yeah that is pretty much my feeling. And I have never bitched about being shot, unless it's more then 5 at clost range... or the A-hole that keeps shooting me with a giant orange gob on the front of his mask.

And in response to the kid who got shot in the back of the neck that's messed up.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone