mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 11:18 PM   #51 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanas View Post
By the way ever field I have been to has something wrong with the people and the refs, ABC paintball:refs steal, everyone who plays cheats by using full auto which is against rules. BAttle creek: Full of wipers and refs are always on their phones.... just to name two for ya.
yeah, i heard people there trick refs into exposing players for easier hits too.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:29 PM   #52 (permalink)
I've porked many

Nothing like pulling a douche move on the field, then bragging about being a douche by putting it in writing.

My Feedback Thread[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Old 11-15-2012, 11:40 PM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Ok, well I guess I won't do this again... Thanks for you input anyway, actually educated me some what, also made me feel a little bit bad about myself. Hope you all feel good for teaching me a "lesson".
I hope you're not being sarcastic. It can be hard to keep perspective when everyone around you seems to be acting badly.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:42 PM   #54 (permalink)
camocow200

"When its full of wipers, and I can't over shoot em, OF COURSE I am going to do something.>

Thats very PBNish of you.. Ever heard of playing with honor?
Your just being on the same level as a wiper, and honestly posting crap like this proves it.

WTF,why would i trade for that?

Ebay, camocow200 (1021) + 100% positive
MCB 275 +

tedaut,Would this count as a socal stock gun ? Oh wait never mind , it would need a stick feed and auto trigger.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:43 PM   #55 (permalink)
All hail RatFink!

Quote:
I normally do this not to get the enjoyment of getting someone out, I know its cheap.... If some guy is just not leaving, wiping, and pinning me down when I have already popped him a couple times. This gives me a chance to get the shot off.
Yup, sucks to play a great game with cheating douche bags.
Can this thread be closed yet?
Feedback
Old 11-15-2012, 11:45 PM   #56 (permalink)
Perfection will suffice

Quote:
By the way ever field I have been to has something wrong with the people and the refs, ABC paintball:refs steal, everyone who plays cheats by using full auto which is against rules. BAttle creek: Full of wipers and refs are always on their phones.... just to name two for ya.

OP, dial the throttle back a bit. I seriously doubt anyone here is actually trying to flame you. And knowing a number of the folk here as I do, the biting words are meant for instruction to build you up, not ridicule to tear you down.

It is hard, especially in the modern pop culture atmosphere that inclines everyone to make themselves and others feel good, to really endure well-meant criticism. But take it, and learn from it. That is how greatness is made.

As has been noted, if your field is truly that insuperably bad, then leave.

And if every field you visit is truly that insuperably bad, then it may be wise to reflect on the old adage that "the one consistent thing in all your bad relationships is you."

Again, this isn't meant as a dig; it is meant as a truly friendly admonition to examine your own motives and assumptions concerning the game and how you and others play it.

I truly wish you well, and hope to see you stick around here. There's little patience here for nonsense, but plenty of good folk here who are more than willing to help in any way they can.

Cheers.

My Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Old 11-15-2012, 11:50 PM   #57 (permalink)
Paintball Hunter

I will dine without you in Sto-Vo-Kor!

Kapla!

Hammer7
Old 11-15-2012, 11:51 PM   #58 (permalink)
Serving Tea for CCM

Send a message via AIM to senghing27

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
I played at a field that had a ton of people shooting full auto.
It was allowed. Was it tough playing pump and stockclass against these fine folk? You betcha. I went out and bought an used electro to keep up with everyone. Turned out I played far better and smarter with a pump. Sold the electro and went toe to toe with the players on the field.

It's paintball, someone will always have the advantage over you in some shape or form. Cheating, playing dirty, wiping hits are all unfortunate parts of this game. Some people turn a blind eye to it, and others are vocal about it because for many want this sport to be better.

If you feel outgunned in a way that you have to use other tactics to get your point across, you might want to change your game, your outlook, or maybe your perspective on paintball.

I know for several of us here, it's frowned upon for such behavior. At the end of the day, it's paintball. Your mileage will vary.
~My Feedback~
Old 11-16-2012, 12:12 AM   #59 (permalink)
random probability waves

Brass N Wood Fan
anyone want to guess the age of the OP? both in actual years and maturity level?
TANSTAAFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy
here's your chance to be cool like Don
Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy
don is on the path to everlasting coolness
Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes
OMG boobs, beers and Chad Thompson. Nothing could be better.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:23 AM   #60 (permalink)
Perfection will suffice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
anyone want to guess the age of the OP? both in actual years and maturity level?
I think we all have some idea. The writing and content are sufficient for a good guess. But that isn't important. The only really important thing is that OP is old enough to learn something from this, and fortunate enough to learn it here, and not somewhere else where the lesson might sound better, but be nowhere near as beneficial.

Whether or not OP will in fact swallow the pride and learn from this will both reveal and affect his maturity.

My Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Closed Thread

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone