mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-13-2012, 12:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Patar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Hayward, California

You guys are horrible role models

Trying to budget myself but there's so much awesome gear I want to buy and so many paintball guns catching my eye, ALL BECAUSE I JOINED MCB I TELL YA.
Patar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Rice Lake, WI

Dude, I chose to buy two guns over replacing my fading fuel pump in my Blazer...

You're not alone, but I don't need role models :P

Also, funny thing you're from Hayward California. I used to live in Hayward.... Wisconsin...
aresfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Tinman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Brighton Michigan

spend 2k on random crap and it calms down a bit...
__________________
Proud Delta Ops member
playing for the betterment of the game.
My Feedback
Tinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Patar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Hayward, California

Times are tough.

Hayward, Wisconsin you say?! I totally am going to pretend I have the slightest idea where that's at! haha. That is actually quite the coincidence. Why are there towns with the same names?
Patar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Minnesota!

CCM Fan
I am selling off stuff to buy a J12 for no better reason than i think it looks awesome. At the same time i am building a 4th mag when i havent seen a field in a month and a half. Trust me, you are not alone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aresfiend View Post
I used to live in Hayward.... Wisconsin...
"Hayward... the only place to see strippers for 100 miles"
__________________
sQuidvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:58 AM   #6 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Patar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Hayward, California

I'm trying to save up to build myself a mag as well, after I get a new tank and pb mafia pack and a bunch of pods and a new sear and pump kit and angjbahjkgbjagabga


IT'S LIKE A CURSE, JEEZ
Patar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:02 AM   #7 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Redneck, PA

Don't feel bad; if it was not for MCB the only reason I would be on the internet would be pornography.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancecst View Post
So I did the best thing I could think of. Took a picture of the inside of my trunk and texted it to her with the word "HELP" and didn't respond to her many texts.
breg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Rice Lake, WI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patar View Post
That is actually quite the coincidence. Why are there towns with the same names?
I have no idea, I've had stuff that went to Rice Lake Minnesota (even though it had my zipcode on there) for no reason other than the name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sQuidvision View Post
"Hayward... the only place to see strippers for 100 miles"
That is what my dad said his only reason was for living there in the first place lol
aresfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Minnesota!

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by aresfiend View Post
That is what my dad said his only reason was for living there in the first place lol
There have been many a drunken night in the north woods of Wisconsin that end (or at least REALLY go downhill) with someone yelling "TO HAYWARD!"
__________________
sQuidvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
sniper97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006

CCM Fan
Welcome aboard! When you find the right marker, it will slow down a little bit!
__________________
Originally posted by heinous: "sniper's gun always gets extra camera love"
sniper97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC