mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   The Dead Zone (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/)
-   -   Single triggers (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/226770-single-triggers.html)

leathalh 02-20-2013 01:43 AM

Single triggers

Am I the only one who prefers a single trigger to a double trigger. I feel that I can hold my marker much steadier if I got 3 fingers grabbing the grip instead of two. In this day and age of boards and ramping and caps it seems to me that we could have a few more single triggers markers floating around.

pk5 02-20-2013 01:44 AM

The only reason you don't see a lot of single trigger floating around is because the MCB members hoarded them all.

Deathwish_DW 02-20-2013 01:49 AM

Depends on what it's on.. I prefer single on my pump and mechs, obviously.

leathalh 02-20-2013 01:53 AM

Point taken pk5

Know this MCB, I am not here to be your friend. I'll laugh at your jokes, post my limited knowledge and worm my way into your graces. I am however only here, to obtain your collections of markers. For there is no there is no other place on this planet to find such a stash of Awesome!

Brassballs 02-20-2013 02:21 AM

I shoot GUNS not markers.

double triggers are for sissies.

PistolRogue 02-20-2013 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brassballs (Post 2630274)

QFT :clapping:

I prefer single, in fact even when I have a double trigger gun I tend to grip it a little lower and use it as if it were single trigger. Wish more companies offered it as an option on electros.... :bang:

Manning 02-20-2013 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brassballs (Post 2630274)

This. [/thread]

Legolas 02-20-2013 03:15 AM

yup. can't shoot double triggers really all that well. started playing before they were standard. still have not learned. Always shot phantoms, tried an inteliframe 'mag and it was a no go. With a cf single trigger frame the same ult mag is a dream to shoot. As has been mentioned, I find it advantageous to keep more fingers on the grip to stabilize my sight picture.

JKR 02-20-2013 06:46 AM

I also prefer a single finger trigger to a double. I own six paintguns and all have a single finger trigger...no plans to ever go to a double trigger for me!

Saint_TGM 02-20-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legolas (Post 2630291)
yup. can't shoot double triggers really all that well. started playing before they were standard. still have not learned. Always shot phantoms, tried an inteliframe 'mag and it was a no go. With a cf single trigger frame the same ult mag is a dream to shoot. As has been mentioned, I find it advantageous to keep more fingers on the grip to stabilize my sight picture.

I actually found that the longer trigger on the Inteliframe made it easier to find the RT sweet spot on my Mag. That being said, yes, I did drop my hand of the grip, and use the blade trigger as a single trigger...