mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 05-07-2013, 04:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Old Fat Guy

YouTube Keywork suggestion...interesting

Using the YouTube Keyword Suggestion Tool for my new kayaking tour videos for the business - new season.

I thought I would type in paintball. This is what I got....look at the first line, then the last line. The second column is how many times someone has searched for that phrase in the last month

I think Doug Brown had it right when he said we missed the boat on the Tactical Player.

(Here is what he said: Grey Ops: Paintball: Sherman vs Marx - Guest Post by Doug Brown)

But then, I am an optimist, so for me its never too late.

And just for the record..for me tactical is...meh...

gmore70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

no space dildo? but the industry told me that was the future! LORD HAVE MERCY I'VE BEEN HAD!
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Paintball Ballistician :P

Here in America, we didn't miss the tactical players, we actively shunned them...

That being said, can that data be aggregated by country? Airsoft is bigger than paintball in a lot of countries due to laws restricting one or the other.
Originally Posted by Tom Kaye -in response to FS price critics
Unfortunately all of you have played the one "speedball" game of paintball for so long you can't conceive of other ways to do this and hence any new ideas seem stupid.
uv_halo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

Yes it is done by country.

https://www.youtube.com/keyword_tool

interesting to play around with .... sort of like google trends
Brother Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
MCB Member

WOW>..... Minecraft shows up on the list when looking at paintball.... 18,000,000 hits this past month...perhaps we should make our bunkers out of square blocks
Brother Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 05:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
Old Fat Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Jerry View Post
WOW>..... Minecraft shows up on the list when looking at paintball.... 18,000,000 hits this past month...perhaps we should make our bunkers out of square blocks
You did it to me twice today (oh that sounds bad)..but I mean making me laugh out loud that I scared everyone in the office.

Old 05-07-2013, 05:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
Old Fat Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
no space dildo? but the industry told me that was the future! LORD HAVE MERCY I'VE BEEN HAD!
I looked sorry, no. Just Vibrator...man get your money back
Old 05-07-2013, 05:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Trails Of Doom

All my friends and I play paintball because paintball lets us hunt each other in the woods with guns that don't kill us... Which is why we play 'any hit counts' as well, because we don't care about the "paintball" non "gun" culture, that says you have to get a break to have a "kill", but instead we enjoy the military aspect of paintball, you get hit, you are out. And gun hits count too. Sure we use hoppers, but, I've never heard a single person at my field refer to their gun as a "marker"...

First time I ever saw paintball it was in a national park in NC back in the early 80's when I was a kid. My friend and I were deep in the woods when we accidentally entered a part of the park that the military uses for training. We didn't realize it, until we were surrounded by military members pointing their paintball guns at us... We about pooped our pants...

One of them shot a tree near us to show us what they were doing, and I thought it was one of the coolest things I had ever seen. Fast forward 25 years and I was in my woods and remembered that, and thought... I want to play war with my friends... And Trails of Doom was born.

I use keywords all the time with my youtube videos, and it is one of the reasons I have so many views for just a little backyard field... or my content is good... bah, it must be the keywords!
FreeEnterprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 05:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
Think,build,play,evolve.

Send a message via MSN to Shroker

It's a little bit of both. Airsoft will grow in Canada ad the legal issues has been lifted a little bit. Lots of paintball fields part take Airsoft games. A few groups here in BC are working on weeding out the cheaters. The play mentality is different. Some go all out, some are more practical and some just have fun. Technology changes and both sports hopefully can benefit to new changes in this growing and touchy era.

www.shroker.blogspot.com
www.parabine.com
Shroker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:10 PM   #10 (permalink)

This tells a bit of a tale.

The Inflicted is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone