mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 06-24-2013, 06:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fantasy Hockey Chump

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
I PM'd jollychainsaw on here for you. I recently sold him two PGP's. I know he's in WV...not sure where he plays. Hopefully something works out for you.

My MCB Feedback
Long Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 06:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Brass Monkey Customs

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
I need to get down there to play, sometime. Unfortunately it is a bit of a haul, right now... And of course money is tight :/

Ty

Brass Monkey Customs

Brass Freak compatible and Equation inserts in .665, .670, .675, .678, .680 and .685

Current Freak compatible inserts in stock:
.665 = 0, .670 = 16, .675 = 3, .678 = 4, .680 = 4, .682 = 4, .685 = 11

Still selling brass tubing, with .678 barrel stock now available!

My feedback: MCB - eBay - AO
tymcneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 07:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
Big guy in a wig

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
I have over 300 acres here with a mix of woods and fields. I only have 2 scuba tanks so the number of air fills would be limited without picking up a few more.

The pool would be great for cooling down after the game.
Feedback
The Flounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 07:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
Brass Monkey Customs

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
I have a few Korean war era flame thrower compressors that will do 3800 PSI and an old Nitro duck 300 to 4500 PSI booster

We can fix your air problems Of course there is always the black powder powered air compressor... I wouldn't want to be around when it is in operation, though :O

Ty

Brass Monkey Customs

Brass Freak compatible and Equation inserts in .665, .670, .675, .678, .680 and .685

Old 06-24-2013, 08:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
JKR
AKA: Wraith

Quote:
Originally Posted by tymcneer View Post
There *were* a couple of fields in the Buchannan WV area... Unfortunately, when you search for them, they either do not have a website, or the information about them is many years out of date.

If you find a good one, tell us... I am trying to move out of MD and into WV, and having a great place to play would be nice...

All though... I do have 50 acres, so I could run a field on my property

Ty
There was one small field with some only some inflatables a couple of summers ago, but they shut down as near as I can tell. The one field was the only one I know of in the Buckhannon area.

So, Ty...where are you looking at moving to in WV? Is your property in WV?

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."
-- George Washington

Feedback
JKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 09:50 PM   #16 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Well, I live in Fayetteville, WV, and the official paintballin' choices are the myriad rafting companies who pad their whitewater rafting trips with overpriced, underwhelming 2 hour games with beatdown tippy98's and dimpled paint.

The only thing still going is outlaw games. We're perfect for that, though.

Imagine playing through the ruined, abandoned structures of coal mine ghost towns (Illegally, but no one cares)....When we do get enough people to get off their *** and play, it feels like Fallout 3 , man. ...So great!

WANT TO BUY: 4 oz Co2 tanks--- NSG Splatmasters.....Smart Parts 14" All-American phantom barrel.....PM me.

Tyrion: " Let me give you some advice, bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you."
jollychainsaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 09:56 PM   #17 (permalink)
Brass Monkey Customs

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
I have 49.52 acres of property with city water, near Glenville. The plan is to buil;d a new house as the old one is... well... not a great place.

I have joked about making a paintball business out of the 10 acres of flat land. I can't build on it without flood insurance, so anything I would do would need to be "temporary", so the house will be on the mountain side.

Ty

Brass Monkey Customs

Old 06-25-2013, 05:27 AM   #18 (permalink)
JKR
AKA: Wraith

Quote:
Originally Posted by tymcneer View Post
I have 49.52 acres of property with city water, near Glenville. The plan is to buil;d a new house as the old one is... well... not a great place.

I have joked about making a paintball business out of the 10 acres of flat land. I can't build on it without flood insurance, so anything I would do would need to be "temporary", so the house will be on the mountain side.

Ty
My wife and I both graduated from GSC! We now live in the Parkersburg area, not too far from Glenville. If you move there and even just start some renegade games, let me know. There are some games held in the area over here, mostly north into Ohio. However, I have a friend who holds games twice a year on his farm in Ripley.

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."
-- George Washington

Feedback
JKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 06:06 AM   #19 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Hey JKR, when is the next game? I'd like to go.

And Ty....You appear to be 2 hours away. Definitely count me in too if you do anything.

WANT TO BUY: 4 oz Co2 tanks--- NSG Splatmasters.....Smart Parts 14" All-American phantom barrel.....PM me.

Tyrion: " Let me give you some advice, bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you."
jollychainsaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 06:40 AM   #20 (permalink)
Brass Monkey Customs

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
I wish I were actually living there... Unfortunately, I am living/working in Baltimore to afford the property... It looks like another 10 years before I will be able to build and move

I was trying to get a couple of the kids I know to enroll in GSC and make their way through college... No such luck The last time I was out there, GSC had some advertising up for a college approved paintball team, but I was unable to learn anything more.

As to games... I will be moving my custom shop when I make the move to the new place... So there will be little things like HPA/CO2 on site, so all I would need would be "everything else" to turn a few acres into a paintball field

Ty

Brass Monkey Customs

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone