-   The Dead Zone (
-   -   Autococker Cocking Rod Bumper? (

Talfuchre 08-23-2006 03:18 PM

Autococker Cocking Rod Bumper?
My Series 5 Cocking Rod Bumper has taken a crap. I need to replace it. Can you direct me to a proper part (hardware) or a good place I can purchase one?


Gundam 08-23-2006 03:48 PM

You can get another rod with a bumper for a cheap price.

Look here:

Rayodder 08-23-2006 05:53 PM

Email me your address I think I have one kicking around, if you can't wait I am pretty sure Brad has a bucket full or 'em.

wes 08-23-2006 05:56 PM

You can use 1 or 2 1/8 id o-rings in a pinch.

jwigum 08-24-2006 01:20 AM

Shoot, I bet most hardware stores would have a suitable replacement

Originally Posted by wes (Post 23229)
You can use 1 or 2 1/8 id o-rings in a pinch.

I mean, it's just a thick, squishy gasket. It doesn't even have to be urethane... Besides, a black one would go better with the black ano most of those guns have ;)

Talfuchre 08-24-2006 08:17 AM

THanks Ray - I sent a PM.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC