mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   The Dead Zone (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/)
-   -   Vents.. how can I get some? (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/522-vents-how-can-i-get-some.html)

Azzy 04-17-2006 11:59 AM

Vents.. how can I get some?

Im looking for a set of Vents Avatars in either Blue or Graphite. I would love to have them by our field's season opener this weekend, but Castle would work great.

Anyone have a line on these? The local stores either have the E-Vents ($10 more and less ear protection.. I'll pass) or the Avatars in olive (yuck).

I have paypal and discover card ready to go if I can get these things ASAP.

Thanks guys!

Deadfall 04-17-2006 12:34 PM

County Sports has some blue Avatars. I'm not positive, but I don't think charcoal Avatars have shipped yet. Those are the ones I'm waiting for.

Azzy 04-17-2006 01:00 PM

Got a phone number? Lots of places say online they have them, but wont ship them until they get them in, so i would like to call and confirm 9and order if possible)

Main reason I'm not waiting to get them in locally.

(BTW, isnt the owner of that place a member on MCB?)

Fluff 04-17-2006 01:41 PM

I do not know what colors they have, but I know paintballwizard has some in. 978-988-5657

Deadfall 04-17-2006 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azzy
Got a phone number? Lots of places say online they have them, but wont ship them until they get them in, so i would like to call and confirm 9and order if possible)

Main reason I'm not waiting to get them in locally.

(BTW, isnt the owner of that place a member on MCB?)

Sorry, no phone #. In the past, they've been very good about updating the stock status of the products they carry. But they have had those blue ones up for about a week now, so I find it kinda hard to believe that they haven't sold out yet. I've always had excellent experience with the CS at County, so I don't doubt that they would refund your money if they are out of stock.

If Mike Everland, the owner of County, is a member of MCB, I'm unaware of it.

thrive78 04-17-2006 02:20 PM

www.countysports.com => mike@countysports.com

I've pinged him before about availablility of stuff and his reply has always been..."if it's on the web site I've got it." Sometimes you'll see items labeled out of stock..

He's super reliable and quick on the emails.

Azzy 04-17-2006 02:31 PM

Thanks for the recomendations, just ordered some over the phone from discountpaintball.com, teh fellow was very nice, and got me settled away quick :)

Should have them in 2 days, and if anyone else is looking, he has a couple Blue and 1 Graphie availible.

Deadfall 04-17-2006 04:24 PM

Thanks for the tip, Azzy! Just picked up the last graphite Avatar! I should have it by Wed. The gentleman on the phone was very nice.

Cunha 04-17-2006 07:49 PM

pbwarehouse.net also has some in stock. Waiting for grey but they are up to date with their stock.

Azzy 04-17-2006 09:53 PM

I heard from a local dealer that there was a shipping problem with all of these.. something about shipping and customs charges, and 1/2 of the entire shipment of them not getting to our shores, and with a ton of them back ordered, they fly out as tehy get in.

Not liking what I heard about lenses either, they are also in short supply right now, so treat them good guys, its lucky they come with 2 lenses (unfortunatly, the dark ones are thermal... )