mcarterbrown.com  

Dealers Forum Paintball Dealer? Having a Special? Let us know here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-17-2011, 04:18 PM   #221 (permalink)
Ask me about my
 
Skibbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
Are they going to have serial numbers on them?

If they are, could i switch from #50 spot to the #3 spot? haha
They won't have serial numbers. the #3 dropped out, and I didn't want to re-number everything since that's boring.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
i find this easy to masturbate to
Designer of the first legit looking ego pump, the EgoP!
BUY IT HERE!!


Tinkerer/ Pump lover
Team Akkadian Paintball Squad
OK D-Day '09 - German 716th IR
FEAR THE TREES!
Feedback:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...ml#post1067010
Skibbo is offline  
Old 05-17-2011, 04:45 PM   #222 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: PA
Send a message via AIM to voodooballer

alright, well then put me in for 2. Both black with delrin handles I guess. Are these polished or dust or either? if I can get both then 1 dust black and 1 gloss black would be nice
voodooballer is offline  
Old 05-17-2011, 04:59 PM   #223 (permalink)
Ask me about my
 
Skibbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodooballer View Post
alright, well then put me in for 2. Both black with delrin handles I guess. Are these polished or dust or either? if I can get both then 1 dust black and 1 gloss black would be nice
I'm not 100% sure what the finish will be. Most likely they'll be "dust" since normal AL isn't polished. The gloss black usually requires more polishing and that is extra at any anodizing company.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
i find this easy to masturbate to
Designer of the first legit looking ego pump, the EgoP!
BUY IT HERE!!


Tinkerer/ Pump lover
Team Akkadian Paintball Squad
OK D-Day '09 - German 716th IR
FEAR THE TREES!
Feedback:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...ml#post1067010
Skibbo is offline  
Old 05-17-2011, 07:36 PM   #224 (permalink)
The Janitor
 
Honk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The buffet line
Send a message via Yahoo to Honk

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Since were in the business of changing things here and I see pink is an option can I change mine to pink? I has a 09 Pink lady, with a lagoon brown body. Ain't seen one like it.
__________________
Carter's Commandos # 21
MCBhttp://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathwish_DW View Post
Become a gun whore.

Seriously.

It pays very well.
Honk is offline  
Old 05-17-2011, 09:13 PM   #225 (permalink)
Ask me about my
 
Skibbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honk View Post
Since were in the business of changing things here and I see pink is an option can I change mine to pink? I has a 09 Pink lady, with a lagoon brown body. Ain't seen one like it.
sure. there'll be an extra charge for the custom color, since we get charged more by the anodizer. I think the pink and brown would look quite nice.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
i find this easy to masturbate to
Designer of the first legit looking ego pump, the EgoP!
BUY IT HERE!!


Tinkerer/ Pump lover
Team Akkadian Paintball Squad
OK D-Day '09 - German 716th IR
FEAR THE TREES!
Feedback:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...ml#post1067010
Skibbo is offline  
Old 05-17-2011, 10:07 PM   #226 (permalink)
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2011

CCM Fan
I really, really want one of these things but i don't have the money Maybe later. I hope that you keep these in production until i do get the money Great job, im sure your going to be making a lot of money. Thanks!
tomayy is offline  
Old 05-18-2011, 01:36 AM   #227 (permalink)
WALZ Jr.
 
Bigtuana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Rapid City, SD

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Thine Ego.... 'tis ready
__________________
Feedback - http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukie View Post
I told him NOT to fart with an upset stomache. never trust a fart!
Bigtuana is offline  
Old 05-18-2011, 12:06 PM   #228 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan
 
super_stanchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oregon City, OR

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtuana View Post
The funny part is that's how I ran my dm5 and ego on rec days
super_stanchy is offline  
Old 05-19-2011, 12:51 AM   #229 (permalink)
WALZ Jr.
 
Bigtuana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Rapid City, SD

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
I forgot to put my python kit on. NO rollouts baby!
__________________
Feedback - http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukie View Post
I told him NOT to fart with an upset stomache. never trust a fart!
Bigtuana is offline  
Old 05-19-2011, 12:52 AM   #230 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2011

#51 may I change my ano to black please? So black, delrin
Joe Pierre is offline  
Closed Thread

  mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Dealers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC