mcarterbrown.com  

Dealers Forum Paintball Dealer? Having a Special? Let us know here.

Old 11-15-2012, 05:46 PM   #581 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatalis View Post
I also have the # for the Menlo PD is you need it. I started doing some research into filing a report and such about 2 weeks ago. Hopefully it looks like that won't be necessary for me, but I will help if I can.
That will not be necessary for anyone. If we have your parts and you want them back just give me a call or shoot me an email and i will get your parts and money back in your hands.
VooDoo_Coatings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:47 PM   #582 (permalink)
ArchAngels

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkoselka View Post
Hey Alex,

Georgia Gunsmithing LLC
November 15th 2012 17:09
Details: Alex,

Your package was delivered to the post office today. Your tracking information should be active tomorrow around lunch time when the packages are scanned into the USPS system. Please let me know if you need anything else. Take care.

- Tyler

I got your message.
I got the same exact message. My only concern is that my stuff is being shipped to someone else, and I can't update my account with that question because it is down......

Last edited by Fatalis; 11-15-2012 at 05:51 PM.
Fatalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:51 PM   #583 (permalink)
ArchAngels

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo_Coatings View Post
That will not be necessary for anyone. If we have your parts and you want them back just give me a call or shoot me an email and i will get your parts and money back in your hands.
Tyler,

I was contacted on your site with a tracking number and a update that it was being shipped out. Great News!

My concern is that in both updates I was addressed as a JAMES and a ALEX. I just want to make sure that my parts are coming back to me and not going somewhere else. I tired to update my account question, but it would not let me. Seems that the site is down as you stated.

I plan on doing a full unboxing review when I receive the parts back, and will give you full credit and praise if it is deserved. I hold no hard feelings in this matter, just wish it was in a more timely fashion.
Old 11-15-2012, 06:03 PM   #584 (permalink)

Quote:
I got the same exact message. My only concern is that my stuff is being shipped to someone else, and I can't update my account with that question because it is down......
Quote:
Tyler,

I was contacted on your site with a tracking number and a update that it was being shipped out. Great News!

My concern is that in both updates I was addressed as a JAMES and a ALEX. I just want to make sure that my parts are coming back to me and not going somewhere else. I tired to update my account question, but it would not let me. Seems that the site is down as you stated.

I plan on doing a full unboxing review when I receive the parts back, and will give you full credit and praise if it is deserved. I hold no hard feelings in this matter, just wish it was in a more timely fashion.
I apologize, I sent out a lot of emails and used copy and paste to speed things up I must have forgot to edit the name. Your package WAS sent to the address on your invoice. The shipping labels were printed directly from your account. Sorry for the confusion and worry. Do you need me to resend the login link to your email?

Last edited by VooDoo_Coatings; 11-15-2012 at 06:07 PM.
Old 11-15-2012, 06:08 PM   #585 (permalink)
ArchAngels

CCM Fan
Quote:
I apologize, I sent out a lot of emails and used copy and paste to speed things up I must have forgot to edit the name. Your package WAS sent to the address on your invoice. The shipping labels were printed directly from your account. Sorry for the confusion and worry. Do you need me to resend the login link to your email?
I think we are all good. Thanks for clearing that up.
Old 11-15-2012, 06:19 PM   #586 (permalink)

Quote:
I think we are all good. Thanks for clearing that up.
Sorry i know that must have been a scare. If anyone needs a login link just let me know i will get it to you today. Your accounts are still up it is only the main website that is down. I will have it and the login link back up this weekend.

I will also post up some pictures on here when I update the website gallery on Saturday. Hopefully that will hold everyone over until their parts arrive. On a separate note, if everyone can decide what color(s) they want the give away phantom to be please let me know and I will draw the winner and run it with the last order! Also, I have something to give away to everyone who has a name in the pot, so everyone will be getting something! I want to try and take away some of the sting from having to wait so dang long.
Old 11-15-2012, 06:28 PM   #587 (permalink)
ArchAngels

CCM Fan
I would like to suggest a tan or green for the Phantom. My .2
Old 11-15-2012, 06:33 PM   #588 (permalink)

Quote:
I would like to suggest a tan or green for the Phantom. My .2
How about this, I draw the name and then let the winner pick.

I don't know why I did not think of that earlier. I will draw the name tomorrow and I will post the drawing results on here.
Old 11-15-2012, 06:51 PM   #589 (permalink)
Closer to home.....

CCM Fan
Quote:
How about this, I draw the name and then let the winner pick.

I don't know why I did not think of that earlier. I will draw the name tomorrow and I will post the drawing results on here.
As long as the name is "Zondo," we'll be good

My Feedback: Here on MCB BigEvilOnline Automags.org PaintBallNation
Zondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:07 PM   #590 (permalink)
Waiting on GoD.

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
How do we know who is in the drawing?

Will this be audited by PWC?

:-p

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Dealers Forum