mcarterbrown.com  

Dealers Forum Paintball Dealer? Having a Special? Let us know here.

Old 04-30-2014, 09:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
I like Guns and Cigars.

SLPS, Cocker rebuild, Halfblock, Screw kits, Delrin grips, Benchmark sliders

This is a catchall thread for the stuffs I have for sale.

Universal Screw Kit. These are high quality YFS screws in both stainless and black. Great for cockers and mags, but will also be useful for all markers. Includes: 4x ASA screws, 4x ASA plugs, 4x beavertail screws, 4x trigger frame screws, and 6x grip screws in two different thread sizes. A total of 96 screws!
$24 shipped (I will ship overseas, PM me for a quote).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Autococker Parts Kit. This is an Autococker parts kit that every Cocker owner should have. The following is included (everything pictured):
1x complete Autococker o-ring rebuild kit
1 sear pin to hold your sear in place
1 improved hex-head stainless vertical ASA screw
1 valve jam nut
1 valve guide screw
4x set screws for timing rods (2 each of the two different sizes)
1x beavertail washer
8x trigger frame and beavertail screws (4 in stainless and 4 in black)
1 foot section of high quality black pneumatic hose - max pressure of 250 psi (more than twice the working pressure of an Autococker)
$18 shipped (I will ship overseas, PM me for a quote).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Autococker Hose Kit. A total of 12 feet of high quality pneumatic hose with a max pressure of 250 psi (more than twice the working pressure of an Autococker).
The following is included (everything pictured): 12x 1 foot sections of hose (2 clear, 2 black, yellow, blue, red, green, ice blue, ice green, ice red, ice yellow)
$12 shipped (I will ship overseas, PM me for a quote).

ASA Screw Kit. These are high quality YFS screws in both stainless and black. Includes: 4x ASA screws and 4x ASA plugs. A total of 40 screws!
$15 shipped (I will ship overseas, PM me for a quote).

Grip Screw Kit. These are high quality YFS screws in both stainless and black. Includes: 6x grip screws in two different thread sizes. A total of 48 screws!
$14 shipped (I will ship overseas, PM me for a quote).

Super Light Pump Stroke (SLPS) spring kits. These lightened springs will reduce the amount of force needed to re-cock your pump or Autococker and will improve the trigger pull. A lighter pump stroke means more accurate follow up shots and auto-triggering. These springs are significantly softer than any of the springs found in the other spring kits.
How do they work? The key to the system is the lightened valve spring. A lighter valve spring means less force is necessary to push the valve open and release the same amount of air. Since less force is needed, you can also use a lighter hammer spring which makes the marker easier to re-cock.
You no longer need to purchase an expensive set of new internals to lighten your pump stroke. During my testing the biggest gains resulted on markers using stock WGP internals! Markers using stock internals had 20% to 25% reductions in the force needed to re-cock. You may even see gains in markers using high end internals. For instance, my sniper with an AKA valve and AKA springs had an 11.5% reduction in pump stroke using the SLPS spring kit.[/SIZE]

What is included: a brand new SLPS spring kit with replacement valve, hammer, sear, and slider trigger return springs.
You need an Autococker valve tool to install the kit. You can purchase one here for $12 if you don't already have one: WGP Auto Cocker Valve Tool [WGPvlvtool] - $12.00 : Celanis Paintball, Online Store

Installation: Install the SLPS valve and hammer spring. Sweet-spot your regulator (google this if you are unsure how to do it - it's very easy). If you are unable to achieve the desired FPS using the SLPS hammer spring, re-install the stock hammer spring and you'll find the IVG doesn't need turned in as far.
Replace the sear spring on your trigger frame with the SLPS sear spring. If you have a slider trigger frame, install the trigger return spring (trimmed end in first), trim off small pieces of the spring until you have the trigger pull desired.
Note: the proper term for Cocker pumps is Snipers. Snipers are not to be confused with the new Empire sniper which uses a Spyder style valve. These springs will NOT work on Empire Snipers or Trilogy series Autocockers.
$13 shipped (Only $10 for each additional kit!)

These are Jcurt455 Autococker half block (and Midblock) kits. What's included: delrin high flow bolt (with o-ring installed to retain the pin), delrin sled (standard 10-32 threaded), and aluminum pin.
What you need for install: half blocked cocker body, modded hammer, pump arm.
I have these in hand and they'll ship a couple of days after payment.
Note: Jcurt455 has stated the intended purpose of selling these kits is to gain capital for completing outstanding projects. I will not act as a liason between you and Jcurt455 for any projects you have pending. Do not PM me for anything related to those projects or his contact info.
I do not modify bodies or pump arms, but if you post in the Airsmiths section you should easily be able to find someone to do the work.
Price: $33 shipped per Halfblock kit, $38 shipped per Midblock kit

These are unused pre-98 Benchmark double finger sliders (no internals, but they do have the grip screws and set screws) in Dust Black (other colors are sold out).
I bought out all the remaining stock of PTP's double finger sliders. They have no more, and won't produce any more... so this is your last chance to get one! They are old stock and have spent their life in the thick plastic bags, still some may have minor shelf wear. As a side note, these actually work great as single finger trigger frames too. If you are looking for double trigger shoes, they are available here: double trigger shoe | eBay
$18 shipped each!

Optional add-ons
Grip frame mounting screws: $1
Benchmark wrap arounds: $5

These are custom made thick Delrin .45 grip panels. These 45 grips are CNC machined by a local Illinois machinist from ¼” thick delrin plates. This is real Delrin, not a cheapo knockoff. They are both tough and lightweight. My grips are thicker than the CCM panels are, and conform to your hands better. If you are unsure if they will fit your gun’s trigger frame, post a good picture here and we will tell you. They will fit most Autococker, Automag, Ion, and Spyder frames + more. If you are using unusually large trigger frame screws, such as 10/32, you will need to drill the holes wider just a bit. Being custom made, they have character. I used them for a full day of play recently and the smooth tops develop kind of a marbled look. They look awesome!
Price: $12 shipped per set of grips.

Last edited by maggot; 07-23-2015 at 06:30 PM.
maggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 05:33 PM   #2 (permalink)

pmed
Samhouston123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 09:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
I like Guns and Cigars.

Back to the front page
Old 05-27-2014, 12:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
I like Guns and Cigars.

bump!
Old 06-16-2014, 01:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
I like Guns and Cigars.

bump!
Old 07-17-2014, 11:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
I like Guns and Cigars.

bump!
Old 07-19-2014, 09:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
I'll take a 2 slps spring kit.

WARMACHINE Paintball Team
honculada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 12:01 AM   #8 (permalink)
I like Guns and Cigars.

Cocker kits now come with an improved stainless hex-head vertical ASA screw.
SLPS kits now come with a sear spring and a slider trigger return spring.
Old 07-27-2014, 06:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
A.B.K.

CCM Fan
Do you by chance or will by chance have a o-ring kit for a CCM S6.5?
SOGAmember666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 06:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
I like Guns and Cigars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGAmember666 View Post
Do you by chance or will by chance have a o-ring kit for a CCM S6.5?
No, but it's likely most/all of the ones you'd need are in the cocker kit that I sell. I don't sell the o-rings separate from the kit.

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Dealers Forum