mcarterbrown.com  

Dealers Forum Paintball Dealer? Having a Special? Let us know here.

Old 03-23-2009, 06:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
more gooder

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
The DSG Shotgun Marker Sales Thread

THIS SALES THREAD IS OVER PLEASE SEE THE NEW ONE AT

The Second DSG Sales Thread

OK, Itís time!!!!!

Itís time to order your 68 cal spring fed pump shotgun markers! WOOHOO!

Here is what you will be ordering:

PICS

There may be some minor cosmetic changes to the production model, I will post up new pics when I have them.

Here are the specs:

- .68 Cal
- Under barrel spring fed ~19+1 round magazine.
- 12 gram powered (approximately 25 good shots and 2 lower powered bonus shots per 12 gram). More on this when I get some concrete numbers at the chrono!
- Lever change quick change integrated in the marker
- Spyder style valve retention for easy removal and maintenance. It will come out the front, or through the trigger block cut out.
- Cocker barrel threading
- Freak Jr. flat black 2 piece barrel with insert to prevent rollouts, improve efficiency, and improve accuracy. Its not that another barrel could not perform the same function, but this fit my needs, availability is not an issue, the price is decent, and most people seem to have freaks already to expand on the inserts.
-Internal velocity adjustment, more on this later in the post.
-Supports Mossberg 500 grip accessories and shoulder stocks. It comes standard with the ATI pistol grip shown.
- Sheridan valve system.
-black anodizing (I am told that semi gloss is the standard by the anodizing shop)
-A complete, ready to use marker right out of the box.
-CCI pierce pin
-Sidekick lever change
-Serial numbers will be hand stamped. I do not have a CNC machine to do this.
OK, now to the down and dirty, the price:

As shown, complete, standard design DSG: 700 USD plus shipping

All markers will be tested in the stock configuration with paint and air before shipping. I will do this to ensure that everything in the marker works as designed ( at least the baseline shots per 12 gram, normal velocity, loading, cocking etc) If you choose to remove stock parts from your order, I take no responsibility whatsoever how your parts fit, function or look with the parts I have supplied. That being said, if you would like to save yourself some money you can order the marker without some of the off the shelf parts. I have also provided some optional parts that just arenít cost effective for me to supply in the base price. A ď-ď in front means you remove that price from the base price, a ď+Ē means that you add that to the base price, or a combination of the two.

-$70 US No barrel.

-$15 US No Grip. ATI Mossberg 500 parts fit, no guarantee that units from other than ATI will fit.

+45 US External velocity adjuster and key. It just isnít practical for me to offer this included in the main price. It is much too time consuming. It is a very nice feature though. Without this you need to remove the trigger assembly to adjust velocity, no need to degas.

+35 US Custom foam cut out for the case of your choice, you supply the dimensions and the case.

+5 US Raw aluminum parts, you take car of your own anodizing. Itís a plus because itís likely going to drive up the cost per unit for anodizing because of minimum order size.

The way it works

If you decide to order one ( or 5 if you want )
-PM me with what you want to order. INCLUDE YOUR PAYPAL ADDRESS so I can invoice you
-Post in the thread as well what you wanted to order so that there is an easily accessible ďpaperĒ trail in case you ( or I ) lose your PMís
-I will send you a paypal invoice for 50% of what you are ordering. You will get my name, address, the amount of the invoice, details of what you have ordered.
-pay the invoice. I will temporarily hold requested serial numbers for 2 weeks from this posting, after that, I assume you arenít serious and the number goes up for grabs.
-The sales deadline will be April 30th ( Ah screw it, end of the month instead. Anyone at spring castle can have a look). There is no way I can start the process before then anyways, I am in the middle of a project. Unfortunately this means they will not be done for spring castle, but the fully functional prototype will be there.
-Any changes/customization that you ask for ( other than those listed) will be completed at the end of the manufacturing process. I can handle any customization that you want, but it puts your shipment to the end of the list. I want this production process to proceed as smoothly as possible, building 10 completely custom makers when I am supposed to be building 10 identical markers is not efficient.
-Any changes to your order will change the amount of down payment required, that difference is due when you request the change.
-Customizing will be charged according to hours and materials used. Payment is due before I ship.
-Based on my current schedule, I believe I can complete fabrication in 8 weeks for up to 20 markers. Less than 20 may or may not be less, more than 20 will likely be more. I will regularly update this thread with progress updates and photoís. You all know I like to post updates, based on the prototype thread. Lol. Regardless, I will update the thread with any delays, or changes to the schedule.
- Your down payment is part of the contract with me. It shows that you have ordered in good faith and wish to complete the transaction. It is non refundable, donít ask for a refund. The only way that you will get that money back is if I cannot complete the order.

Last edited by dukie; 11-10-2009 at 07:54 AM.
dukie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Mod/mod

Fan of EMR
Very impressive!

I look forward to checking that out at Castle.

D
Drum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Paintball Fox

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quick questions:
1- Can we manually load the under-barrel spring feed?
2- ID of the ring that hold the barrel on front and thread? If people want to have another kind of barrel
3- Price on a barrel shroud like the one you have posted in your interest thread?
4- Price for the shotgun style stock in your interest thread?

Now it to find the 50% downpayment O.O
Was sponsored by(2010):
Point Of View Cameras - For your helmet camera needs
BenoitOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to BigOldSkool

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Ooof I need to check this out at castle at well..

I may want one.

RIP - Ed "BigDaddy" Roth and "Indian" Larry
Wild Geese - Coney Isand White Fish - ECA
BOS's Feedback!
What Serial Number Is Your Cocker? WTB
ECAP - "Making players dreams other players nightmares"
COUSINS PAINTBALL
BigOldSkool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 07:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
MCB Member

nice!!! i'll take one. sending PM!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSA View Post
Ok choochie, the duck is not troubled, it's dated. The technology is old, it's like 8mm stop motion film reels, nothing will ever replace them, they are nostalgic one of a kind but for today's youth the expectations are CGI.
my feedback
c6quad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 07:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Send a message via AIM to Justinb

CCM Fan
hmm would this classify as stock class :P. i would pick this up, either debating on a trillogy pump or this. good luck!
Justinb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 07:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Post Whore

What, if any, trades would knock down the price?

Watching the rain--and waiting for Heaven.

CyberNations
Duzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 07:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Thrillin' Heroics

I'll take one, although I won't be able to get money for a month or so. Can I get one with the overfolding stock, or will I have to get that separately?

Glory, glory, what a hell of a way to die,
With a rifle in your hands and you're falling through the sky,
Glory, glory, what a hell of a way to die,
He ain't gonna jump no more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usagi_tetsu View Post
Nothing says "violent and insane" like sharpening a shotgun.
Marauder_Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 07:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
pk5
Stardust Memory

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Pmed:

Base Price: $700
No Barrel: -70
With External Velocity: +45
Raw Aluminum: +5

Total: $680

Payment Plan:

Paid: $700
Owe: $000.00

Shipping: Paid 28.55 so far for shipping

Will update as payment are made so you can keep track.

Last edited by pk5; 08-12-2009 at 06:07 PM.
pk5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 07:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
more gooder

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drum View Post
Very impressive!

I look forward to checking that out at Castle.

D
Thanks Drum! See you there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenoitOWN View Post
Quick questions:
1- Can we manually load the under-barrel spring feed?
2- ID of the ring that hold the barrel on front and thread? If people want to have another kind of barrel
3- Price on a barrel shroud like the one you have posted in your interest thread?
4- Price for the shotgun style stock in your interest thread?

Now it to find the 50% downpayment O.O
1. Of course you can manually load the spring feed! Did you figure the price was going to include a tame squirrel to do it for you? I take it you mean single shots? You could, but be prepared to get your *** shot off doing it.

2. .938"

3. No idea, that would be time and material to fit it. I really can't give you a better answer since I have no idea what dimensions they are.

4. I can give you the link, they can be bought in Canada. If I buy it, you just end up paying for shipping twice ( plus my time). Unless you leave it extended, some of the webs will need to be cut out to access the lever changer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOldSkool View Post
Ooof I need to check this out at castle at well..

I may want one.
See you there! I can almost feel the sunday morning hangover now whoohoo!
dukie is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Dealers Forum