mcarterbrown.com  

Ebay Oddities Found something funny, out of place, or you just need to share it? Post those here

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 07:05 PM   #81 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedTheDogg View Post
If you insist on using an airgun for self defense, at least get a pellet gun with hunting pellets, or hallow points shooting about 500 or more fps. BBs will bounce back if you hit something too solid, like a brick or something, i've had them almost hit me.
BBs bounce ALOT. I once thought it would be fun to shoot a wall with a fully pumped up BB gun(a pump one, obviously) and it bounced off. After several icings to the groin I was back in action...

I ball for Team Fracture
B&E Paintball --- Wild World Paintball
Old 06-17-2007, 07:53 PM   #82 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Send a message via AIM to komodo Send a message via Yahoo to komodo

Using BB's is ignorant for self defense. Pellets even, will only puncture a bit and just piss them off.

If I dont feel that it could make an angry steer back away from me, then I wouldnt use it in self defense. It's almost sad you have to resort to such these days though...

I like these balls just because they hit with such a blunt force that nobody is going to want to deal with you and however many more you have in a magazine or in your hopper.

I forgot to mention, the plywood thing I mentioned above may be a tad bit exaggerated. The board was kinda old, and we had to strip the 98c before we shot that because it was leaking...so it was shooting just a tad hot. Even so though, for hitting plywood and leaving dents and cracking the board like it did...just...ouch...

Imagine launching a bunch of these out of one of those grenade launchers that fling 15 balls at you.

And yes...in my town...when we get bored, we shoot stuff. Nothing better to do...

...especially those llamas that associate with asssfruit, I mean, bananas.
Closed Thread

mcarterbrown.com » Ebay » Ebay Oddities