KEEPING For Sale or Trade Rules
I ship USPS Flat-Rate.
PayPal or Postal Money Order.
Post or PM
AIM stays on all the time & will get the messages.
Can take more pictures if needed.
Don't like the price, OFFER. Trades
- MONEY! I will look at trades but will need to come with money. I wont add $ for paintball trades!
- Palmer's Ring mount for a Female Stabilizer!!
- Adjustable stock for my Sterling.
- 1973 - 1979 Ford truck parts. I will add $ if needed for these parts!
68 positive (Ebay not shown) Timmy
2+/0- Spyder (KUSA/SOC)
16+/1~/0- PBN Old
1+/0- PBN New
3+/0- $175.00 Shipped Priority w/ tracking & insurance!
This really hurts to sell cause I've wanted a custom Classic for close to 8 years now. Plus I have been collecting parts for nearly the whole year. I had plans for either a crazy *** 3 or 4 color ano & some laser work or a simple acid wash accented with a stainless DYE barrel back, Air America HPR & tank regulator. Along with a set of either diamond plate aluminum grips or a set of milled 6061 aluminum grips. Oh well, stuff changes in life & you have to adjust to make due.
- Classic body - Feedneck is JB Welded in. I have talked with Jason at BLAST about it. The plan was to send it to him after mock up. He would remove the current neck & prep the body for a new BLAST clamping neck. Send the raw neck & adapter back to me. I would then send it off for ano & upon return, the body & neck pieces would be sent to Jason for reassembly. Also, the front frame screw has been heli-coiled. Its not the best but it does work. I planned to remove it & put new coils in both frame mount holes. There is some scratches, see the pictures.
- Black front block - HPR has been swapped over to a volly. LPR is complete. I know it worked back in the summer cause I did some kind of test with it. The mounting threads are good. Gauge port threading is good. A few scratches but nothing bad.
- Black Frame - Good condition. Threading is in good shape. A few little scratches. It has a flat trigger installed. Good 14 point harness is installed.
- Ribbed Aluminum Eye covers - 2 sets. One set has black detents in them.
- Chrome KAPP Drop Zone 3 Cradle & On/Off ASA - Its shinny & has a pipe plug installed.
- Alias Trigger?
- 2 Classic Frames - Both are in good shape.
- Grips - 1 set of ribbed CLEAR with membrane pad. A few scratches but still very usable. No "Timmy" sticker on the right grip.
1 set of smooth BLACK with membrane pad. "Timmy" sticker is on the right grip. Very good condition.
1 right side grip. No sticker & also very good condition.
- Decoration Block - Good condition & does it's job.
- 2002 Bolt - Stock. Has some black wear but still has many shots left to it.
- Ram Sleeves - Black 2002 is untested. Rough looking.
Silver 2002 has been used recently in my wife's Texas Storm. I had to fix the oring lands & smooth out some rough areas from the previous dumbass owner.
Brown Alias has also been used recently in my wife's Texas Storm. Got it not to long ago here on IOG for my wife's TS. Seller said black but it was brown.
- Alias Poppet - Its in great condition & seals great with the sleeve above.
- Shocktech Ram & Cap - Decent oring on there. No bumper but I used a combination of orings to make a bumper & move ram forward. Cap has an oring on it to seal against the sleeve.
- Microline w/ Fittings - 5 90* swivels (2 not pictured) & 2 pieces of line.
- Expansion Chamber - It is black. It has inserts inside to split the inside into chambers. Could be gutted for a gas through.
- Chrome Front Block - Besides being chrome, its just like the black one.
- 2002 Front Block - I don't know why this is in here but its now part of this sale. It was on my wife's TS before I got her an Alias front block. It works but the mounting threads are not the best. They still hold & have no problem holding with 850psi going through it.
- WAS 2.9 - It works. Wife's TS was running it until she found out about the 2.6 & LCD.
- Barrel - Its a stock 'Cocker threaded one. It works.
- Bag-O-Harness With whats on the gun & in the bag, there should be enough for 3 or so complete 2002 guns.
: No video. Pictures
: Photobucket Album
105 Photos Total.