mcarterbrown.com  

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 01-15-2012, 01:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

two GZ timmies for sale

Hey, I recently picked up two GZ timmies. Infact just got one this morning.

I don't play paintball much any more so I'll keep one and sell the other. I don't care which. I will also consider trading one of them for a nice muzzleloader for next years hunting season. Based on what I know we should be able to ship a muzzleloader or if you live in SC I can meet you somewhere.

The first is all black, with the original GZ frame, what looks like a standard 2k2 trigger, twist lock feedneck, standard BL lpr w/ volumizer, standard torpedo HPR, Checkit (I think) ram cap non adjustable, some black bolt not sure model, and a WAS board (not sure version). This gun appears to be flawless, eyes work and no noticeable wear at all.

The second is orange black fade, critical frame, critical trigger, CP long HPR, standard BL lpr, Evil bolt, adjustable ram cap, Frenzy board (can't recall firmware), BL twist lock feedneck. This gun is visually flawless but has a leak from the ram sleeve retainer set screw (think it is an oring issue but haven't taken it apart). Also there is some sort of "putty" on the front frame-body screw which leads me to believe the body may be punctured slightly.

Now I don't have air to flesh out any problems but I will get some to work on the issues.

I'm thinking close to $230 shipped for the one with the critical frame and trigger and $180 shipped for the other. I will trade for a Muzzleloader. I think you should be able to ship one since it is a primitive weapon but we would have to look into that.

Thanks,
Nick

feedback
fivestring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 03:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Post Whore

free up for a good guy

Brand New Furious Harnesses for ICD electros
Best place for all things ICD
MCB_feedback
AO_feedback
Nobody is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic