mcarterbrown.com

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2012, 07:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via Yahoo to Tracker Send a message via Skype™ to Tracker

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Team Dark Matter Viking For Sale

$1200 OBO

This is my pride and joy marker, my one that I said id never sell until I had to
Well seeing as how its been sitting in my gearbag for the last year or so,, I think its only fair that it go to a home where it will be used occasionally
One of ten ever made, one of only 2 ever known to be “in the wild” Team Dark Matter Viking

Heres a rundown of everything for sale here
dark matter Viking with Cut bolt, no stock javelin, AKA bag STD LPR, AKA miteymax, tadao Ebisu board with dyed cover, gen 1 2liter with a short extender, stck valve, pin, and hammer, hammer cartridge has about 2000 cycles on it.. THAT’S IT. Acid Customs AKA trigger #1, from the very first run that he did, made out aluminum, before he switched to carbon fiber, current feedneck is a BP no-rise grips are system X (I have big hands, I like them) CCM reverse rail and ASA, little known fact, Darkmatter was sponsored by CCM, so they had all the parts CCM could provide (all 3 of them) the bottom line has a few character marks, but big deal

the finish on the gun is not perfect, but you can count the number of marks on the anno with one hand, and they are small marks, easily overlooked

now, as for what comes extra
DM5 UL frame modified to mount to a Viking/excel, I went with a more nonstandard “trigger guard up against the reg” configuration, it almost mounts flush, save for alike a millimeter of overhang in the back, but I also had no intention of permanently modifying anything besides the frame.. can also be used on a regular DM4/5/C by removing the filler in the rear hole, also comes with the adapters, in this setup, the UL frame powers the gun, I have both noid and eye adapters, and a pair of DM5 laser eyes, yes its missing its grips, if that’s a deal breaker, ill go buy you some

A robtown valve and hammer pre-built, meaning i have 2 cartridges, and one now holds the RT hammer, a Warped Airsmithing Aluminum bolt pin, an extra stock bolt pin, and the original hammer and ram (there is some marring on the brass part, but i have smoothed out anything that would actually affect a seal. The O-ring makes the seal, the brass just holds the o-ring and provides stability, if you needed to use it, I guarantee you it would work
The original LPC cap, and the original (thin) piston that came in my SCM (I don’t like to throw things out, and you never know when you might need something.. sue me)

An SCM 3 (its got the most updated internals, to include a thick piston (the thin ones were known to get stuck)

Several triggers, a JMJ sling blade, a JMJ Darkworks Blade, the stock blade trigger (stuck screw included free of charge) and an acid customs “wavy” trigger (I think it’s the only one he has ever made)

A tool kit that includes an 03 spanner, a “Viking rebuild kit” of o-rings, and several assorted o-rings, the black ones in plastic are for the ram, they are quad and regular, theres also an extra ball bearing for the bolt pin detent, a couple of the $1 a piece o-rings that aka likes to use to assemble their guns
A Quad detent kit, its missing a spring, because I had to use it on a gun that was getting crazt rollback issues, I was planning on getting this gun milled for quads, but I just never got around to it. The kit was so I had the parts when the time came

And finally feednecks.. it comes with the original CCM no-rise that it had when I got it, and an A+ one without the locking ring (the CCM can get swapped between the two) this is as close to a no-pro as you will ever get with a Viking

My MAIN RULE is, I will not PM you my lowest price. My asking price is there, in black and white, PMing me asking me how low I will go is making me counter offer myself. I’m not going to do it. If you can’t figure out a counter offer on your own, then I’m not going to sell it to you.

im looking For $1200, but am always willing to hear what you have to say
i am leaving the sport, so the only trades i will be looking for are ones that can be flipped easily

Tracker

^And i did it while wearing a helmetcam^ in 1080P HD if you need proof
Trackers feedback
Old 07-14-2012, 09:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Rec Poster

will you part out the dm frame?
Old 07-14-2012, 09:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
You're not the first to ask that, I might consider it depending on the offer

Tracker

Trackers feedback
Old 07-16-2012, 11:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
morning bump

Tracker

Trackers feedback
Old 07-17-2012, 10:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
morning bump

Tracker

Trackers feedback
Old 07-17-2012, 08:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Sorry you feel the need to sell this and wish you best with your future endeavors. Bold.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
I'll still b playing when I can, I'm keeping my pumps, I just get more pleasure out of playing with friends, and that doesn't require this kind of firepower. So I figure its time to let someone else enjoy this beast

Tracker

Trackers feedback
Old 07-17-2012, 09:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
MCB Member

Awww man, free bumpiness for a Beautiful Viking. Fellas let's get this beauty a good home!
Old 07-18-2012, 11:15 AM   #9 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
morning bump

i can mix and match things, if you want the gun alone, im sure there is no problem finding a home for the spare parts..

offers are welcome, worst i can say is no

Tracker

Trackers feedback
Old 07-18-2012, 04:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
AKA till death!

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
I would really like to have this, I played with the dark matter guys, and worked for the owner. There's only two left in their hometown, and they've never even had a tank screwed on them and the guy won't sell them to save his life. Would you be interested in a 1 of 1 Sam Rhodes/ dc. Milled "blankita" viking?
Closed Thread

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic