mcarterbrown.com

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 10-16-2012, 02:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Finally Got the courage to sell these! 1 off Viking and more! Plus a K frame PGP

Alright I've grappled with the idea of selling my babies but with a new house and upcoming marriage this is the most prudent thing to do...for now!

First up is my 03 Viking. Specs are Tarantula milled with an 07 Cyborg frame and 08 Droid board in it. It will come with both a CP trigger and the most lovely of all PBK saber trigger as well as the AKA bag (no parting!). It will also include the AKA tools if I can find them and an extra tray (original).

Price is SOLD!!!
Next up is my K framed PGP. It's brass, tons of fun and looks good don't really need to say anything more do I? Comes with a holster and whatever tubes I find.

Price is SOLD!!!!

Sorry about the poor quality pics, couldn't find my nice camera.

Anyways next up is my beloved 07 Nurv Cyborg! All stock except for the PBK trigger which is one of the best triggers I've ever shot. It has the team board with some special modes not found in the regular Borg's. I will include the manual along with the sheet outlining the boards features. Comes with LPR tester as well. This has been my go to marker for everything, she's never failed me and has always shot true!

Price:$Pending!

Next is my KAPP Flame Cocker, to be honest I've only used this twice since I've owned it. The beavertail is off but will be included it is however not a KAPP one which is sad!
Comes with complete front block and the CCM pump kit.

Price:500

When I get some time I will add more pics of other markers for sale which include: project MQ'd Cyborg Pump.

Please no trades as I don't really play much anymore.

Cheers!
Originally posted by RedfordRenegade:The path of righteousness is beset on both sides by the Droid and the Cyborg. Blessed is he, who in the name of Macdev, shepherds the noobs through the bunkers of darkness. For he is truly his team's captain, and the finder of lost nooblets. And I will strike down upon thee with a great many paintballs and furious welts, those who look to poison and destroy my teammates. And you will know my gat is Macdev, when I walk my trigger upon thee.

Last edited by Shogun; 10-31-2012 at 03:13 PM.
Shogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Bump! Lets get this gone to a new home!
Originally posted by RedfordRenegade:The path of righteousness is beset on both sides by the Droid and the Cyborg. Blessed is he, who in the name of Macdev, shepherds the noobs through the bunkers of darkness. For he is truly his team's captain, and the finder of lost nooblets. And I will strike down upon thee with a great many paintballs and furious welts, those who look to poison and destroy my teammates. And you will know my gat is Macdev, when I walk my trigger upon thee.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Not one of the cool kids

Sending p.m.
Hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Post Whore

^ I bet the PGP is gone, thats a great price IIRC. Wish I had the coin.. Kframed-KP2 anyone?

Bump for two amazing markers.
Old 10-17-2012, 05:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Not one of the cool kids

Yup. Just sent the paypal on the pgp.

I'll be using the frame one one of my Chplnstne's.
1 all brass, nasty, K framed pgp, coming soon to a holster near me.
Hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Rec Poster

PGP is sold!

Hopefully tonight I will add pics of the others for sale!
Old 10-18-2012, 04:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Bump! I've added new pics with lots more to come once I find the time!
Old 10-18-2012, 09:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Post Whore

Bump for some amazing markers! Gotta see what I can do about that KAPP...
Old 10-20-2012, 10:51 AM   #9 (permalink)
Rec Poster

ttt! Falcone, you're local just shoot me a pm if you want to work something out!
Old 10-22-2012, 01:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Bump! Just dropped the price of the Vike...

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic