mcarterbrown.com  

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 09-02-2006, 07:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Huge slae, Eblade, timmy, shocker, tanks,hoppers and more!

1)Up for sale here is a P & P Paintball Cold Fusion Series Autococker with E Blade installed. I do not know a whole lot about the marker as I received it in a trade, but I will tell you what I do know about it. It is Copper/Orange fade to Black. It has a black Eclipse E Blade with eye installed. It comes with a 14" Smart Parts All American barrel (medium bore). I believe it is a stock Cold Fusion minus the barrel and grip frame. It has a AA Messiah Reg, what appears to be a black STO ram with 2 Eclipse QEV's installed, the reg seems to be either a Shocktech or Orracle and has an adjustment knob. Overall this marker is in very excellent condition except for a few things. My aim is to be more than honest in terms of its condition knowing that you will then be quite pleasantly suprised at its great condition when you receive it. The Messiah Reg has begun to fade and is now dark grey in color, the cocking rod knob has a few knicks in it, as does the adjustable feedneck, and the body has a small scratch just below the feedneck next to the eye. The battery will need to be replaced. Other than that I feel that the next owner of this marker will be very pleased, I just wish I had more time to use it and that I could justify keeping a marker of this level to play with a couple times a year. If you have any questions please e-mail or post here.
Not looking for any trades but if you must offer it would have to be highly in my favor so I can resell. $350 cash offer and its yours. I have seen these going on ebay lately for more with less ups but I thought I would offer it here first.

2) Next up is a 1 of 10 alias timmy. Bought this used for my girl and she only used it once. Just saw another 1 listed on pbreview for $750. Asking price $675

3) Next is an 02 shocker lime green with matching AA barrel and gadget grip. 68 4500 maxflow and grips with timer on it. The grips are not working I think its just a battery. This gun gets a lot of attention. Its in fantastic shape and is dead on. Still have original box and paperwork for the tank. Asking $300

4) Nitro duck 114 3000. I got this in a trade and have never used it. I honestly don't even know if it works but it has an adjustable reg, high and low gauges. One of the gauges plastic is cracked however. Should be a nice tank for someone. $70 shipped. Still in hydro!

5) pure energy 45 4500. Nice light tank that gets the job done. Not to much to say here. Used it on the alias and it ran it great. Looking for $125

6) Smart parts wood grips. Give your gun that old school look $15 shipped
SOLD SOLD SOLD

7) I have 2 black old school hard plastic revolution hoppers $25 each and $5 for the cover.
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Used 1 day evolution hopper with z board and y board as well. Neck has been sanded a bit to fit my adrenalin imp. $55 shipped.

9) Lapco nickel plated drop and asa. Brand new never used. $20 shipped

10) Lastly I have 3 gun cased from I&I that measure 28in. Brand new in plastic $12 shipped

Last edited by n2extreme1; 09-07-2006 at 05:53 PM.
n2extreme1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 11:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Send a message via AIM to respiegel Send a message via Yahoo to respiegel

sorry i wanted to use that
respiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 04:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

lol pics would be nice i may be intrested
outreach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 05:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

sorry about the pics guys. I work 2nd shift and my friend/ co worker is on training this week hes the 1 with the camera. Pics should be up of all the equipment by wednesday. I will have a lot of stuff going up, tanks, guns, hoppers and misc gear.
Old 09-04-2006, 03:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

tribal addicted with full ups could you add alittle
outreach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 05:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Sorry outreach I am unable to add. Im mainly looking for cash. I will entertain trades but they will have to be in my favor so I can turn them around for a quick sale.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

NIB xbox 360 platinum? It is still factory sealed.
ceverhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 01:15 AM   #8 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

no thanks ceverhart. I don't get much time to play video games.
Old 09-07-2006, 01:40 AM   #9 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

up to the top
Old 09-07-2006, 01:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to wolf13 Send a message via Yahoo to wolf13

pm'd about the hoppers and grips

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic