mcarterbrown.com  

Empire Mini - Axe - Empire Sniper

Old 04-07-2014, 01:55 AM   #11 (permalink)
Patient Zero

Send a message via Yahoo to Tracker Send a message via Skype™ to Tracker

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
i have a palmers valve in mine, i was getting the hammer modified, and figured, whats another $40? it works like it should, i might say its a hair more consistent, you will need a standard cocker grub screw to lock the valve in place, the one the Resurrection uses is... different

Tracker

^And i did it while wearing a helmetcam^ in 1080P HD if you need proof
Trackers feedback

Last edited by Tracker; 04-15-2014 at 05:52 PM.
Tracker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 08:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I put a PE OOPS asa,,,I found on the stock asa when in off position ,if i just touched the lever, it would hiss an engage,,,,I purged a whole bottle during lunch,,Also i put on a AKA Sidewinder,,just because i luv AKA..Other then that this Cocker is unreal..

Master Blasters 2013 UWL PRO Champs Maryland
L.I Caretaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 12:42 AM   #13 (permalink)
That's it That's all

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.I Caretaker View Post
I put a PE OOPS asa,,,I found on the stock asa when in off position ,if i just touched the lever, it would hiss an engage,,,,I purged a whole bottle during lunch,,Also i put on a AKA Sidewinder,,just because i luv AKA..Other then that this Cocker is unreal..
You got pics? I thought about one of those AKAs myself, couldn't decide if I liked the look enough to justify importing one. But I do like being convinced that I need something on account of how pretty it is.
long_bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 03:51 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imped4now View Post
The stock valve body has an oring in it to seal the poppet when opened.....to aid in efficiency. I would recommend sticking to the stock valve. There's really no reason to change out parts on these guns. Just have fun and go shoot people.

Also, has anyone else noticed that the 3 way is very picky? It doesn't like lower cycling pressures and leaks until the LPR is cranked up fairly high. Not that it causes any issues but I'd prefer a lower cycling pressure.....just the old-school FreeFlow mentality in me, I suppose.
I ran into that this weekend with one of my Resurrections as well. I had to crank the LPR a bit further than I expected to get it to seal. On both of mine the 3 ways are very smooth but can easily leak if under pressured or slightly out of position.
LowBudget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 10:53 PM   #15 (permalink)

I run the LPR 1/4 turn past where it stops leaking. Just going by feel, I'd say it's in the 60-70 psi range so definitely not a big deal. I've had no problems at all with this gun so far. No ball breaks, no issues whatsoever. Absolutely fantastic.
imped4now is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Empire