mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Featuring Death (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/featuring-death/)
-   -   Upcoming Games (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/featuring-death/148792-upcoming-games.html)

kynan 01-28-2011 06:15 PM

Upcoming Games

Hey guys, It just came to my mind that we (as a team) have never actually played another team. I was wondering if there were any other pump teams in Ottawa that we could get together with and have a little rec game? Just putting this out there for you guys to think about. If there are any games we have organized post info here. :)

Stilgar 01-28-2011 06:50 PM

I'm in.

kynan 01-28-2011 06:56 PM

Quote:

We're going to get our asses kicked.
no it will be fun.

worrlord 01-28-2011 07:58 PM

You should just get all us pump players together, pick some captains who can pick teams, then we can have an impromptu fight night / tourney type deal. Could be fun. We could all even kick in a small "entry fee" and the winning "team" would collect the purse...

Just a thought....
Not too many organized pump teams in Ottawa, but lots of random pump players.

kynan 01-28-2011 08:00 PM

I like worrlord's idea.

Stilgar 01-28-2011 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kynan (Post 1663534)
no it will be fun.

He didn't say it wouldn't be...

Quote:

I like worrlord's idea.
Your on point

Kilo 01-28-2011 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by worrlord (Post 1663625)
You should just get all us pump players together, pick some captains who can pick teams, then we can have an impromptu fight night / tourney type deal. Could be fun. We could all even kick in a small "entry fee" and the winning "team" would collect the purse...

Just a thought....
Not too many organized pump teams in Ottawa, but lots of random pump players.

I'd be in for something like that...

Canuck 01-28-2011 08:18 PM

I could be persuaded. Oh, Elmo will be on point with Kynan...

worrlord 01-28-2011 08:32 PM

I can take point and organize this.
Talk to all the local pump players you know, see who's interested, i can organize it for may?

worrlord 01-28-2011 09:19 PM

Okie dokie. I have been wanting to organize something like this for a while. I am gonna take the bull by the horns and start organizing this.
Anyone who is interested, tell them to add me to facebook (Dan Bagyan)
I will make an group for this. Maybe we can even make it a monthly event at one of the local fields? I am sure I can convince one of the local field owners to let us have our fun as long as we buy our paint there.

I would definitely like to see it as a monthly event, kinda like when we used to have pump days in the winter at the old PSI. I have no problem with being responsible for getting this bad boy off the ground!

Any good ideas, post em, our hit me up on facebook...