mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Featuring Death (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/featuring-death/)
-   -   GLO 2 - VOTE dammit! (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/featuring-death/212036-glo-2-vote-dammit.html)

Stilgar 08-27-2012 01:42 PM

GLO 2 - VOTE dammit!

New Facebook Page!

GLO on Facebook - Like us!

A) Who is interested.

B) When? (VOTE)

c) Feedback on the first one is welcome. What changes can be made to make it better?

The last one was a test and it ran pretty smoothley. I only asked $5/team to cover the prizes.

After a bit of discussion with the admiral, I think the best thing for the Tourney is to make them $25/player and the player is responsible for their own paint. This way you can shoot what you want.

I will aim for silly gift bag prizes again and maybe a few random things to draw names from a hat for.

Stilgar 08-27-2012 01:47 PM

Fun thought, for the two weekends surrounding Halloween we could make the tourney Halloween themed? Costumes and such?

Also, Radar wants to host a Mechanical Day at OXP on the 14 October...This could be combined maybe? Or it should be a totally different weekend all together...

Siberian 5 is supposed to happen mid November.

Other fields may be having Halloween themed big games in October.
Edit: -Commando is holding one on the 14th October

Tactik has something planned Early November I think? Edit: Acctually I don't see anything on their site.

Toad 08-27-2012 01:48 PM

I would LOVE to do another! Like I said on Facebook, Saturdays work better for me (it's easier to convince the folks to let me play on a Saturday rather then a Sunday)

EDIT: If we do a Halloween themed one, bonus points for best dressed crew?

Stilgar 08-27-2012 01:57 PM

I am thinking we can have a costume prize and your team will gets some bonus points for each dressed up player.

If we hold it near Halloween.

You can dress up in costume if you want to anyway...

Flying Dutchman 08-27-2012 09:15 PM

Saturday of a long weekend if I'm gona make it, its just not the same playing pump out here...although I've gotten really good play against electros all the time

Mar 08-27-2012 10:06 PM

STilgr: you set it up, I'll knock it down. You play, I will do what you did last time... prolly worse...

rcjunky 08-27-2012 10:51 PM

I can't do the last week in October as I'll be at a big race (ROAR Nationals, kinda like a big deal) so I think the mid November date work best for me, but I don't know how that conflicts with other big games. I plan on balling more a racing less for the rest of the season so I'll try harder to be in this time. The way my work schedual is, Sunday afternoon would be king (1pm start kind of thing) but Sunday morning starts pushing things, so otherwise Saturday if I get a couple weeks notice.

Stilgar 08-28-2012 06:32 AM

OK guys....

I don't care about your life stories. I want you to VOTE. I need to see numbers. I don't want to pick through two dozen posts about maybes, ifs, buts, could it be, perhaps....

VOTE

thetunk 08-28-2012 09:35 AM

I would really like to participate in this! Any weekend should work for me.

Mar 08-28-2012 12:56 PM

Lets do it Saturday the 13th - clear leader in votes, and it works for the kneelers.