-   Feedback (
-   -   Spearmint's Feedback (

Rifle 07-12-2011 11:21 AM

Spearmint's Feedback
I couldn't find a thread for him so thought I'd start one. Spearmint was the forth person I've dealt with in Europe and he was a great person to deal with. I made some Ziricote emag grips for him. With some great communication as well as a very understanding person, do not hesitate to deal with him.

magman79 07-20-2011 07:20 AM

He bought two mag valves from me. We worked out the shipping with no problem and contacted me when he recieved them to let me know they got there OK. Would buy or sell again without worries. Thanks again

tiny 09-09-2011 03:57 PM

He purchased a brass barrel, tank cover, and some mag parts from me. Smooth transaction, thanks again!

paintball_fiend 01-04-2012 09:18 PM

sold a pump mag to him. He is a great buyer. worked with me on international shipping and had awesome communication.

WALZ 03-07-2012 07:56 PM

Traded markers with Adam and transaction went as smooth as butter. This is the third time I have had the pleasure of dealing with Adam. Great communication, quick shipping and always very well packaged. thanks again.

Spider! 12-17-2012 11:05 PM

We made a great trade. Great communication and fun to deal with. First class mail was about two and a half weeks for a small package, but shorter for an envelope. It's pretty cool to get stuff shipped to central europe for a few bucks.

PoOKY 02-08-2013 09:09 AM

Just bought one of his ZGP. Great communication, shipped quickly after the payment. Stuff was well packaged, delivered in less than 10days. I will trade with him again without worries !