mcarterbrown.com  

Feedback Post your good experiences buying guns and gear here. Also let us know who to keep an eye on.

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 02:49 PM   #21 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by artguy63 View Post
Try swapping the valve o ring as well as the cup seal (unscrew the little brass knob at the end of the power tube, it'll be right there. Again, refer to the manual). Be sure to put a very small drop of oil on the seal as well as the o ring.

It's impossible for it to leak out of the 2 holes in the top, unless you actually took a drill to them. If you know that you put the air lines in correctly and those aren't leaking, then one of those seals are your issue. Both of those seals, combined, would be no more than $4 shipped directly from CCI. The time it takes to do this entire process is 10 minutes, and that's if you really have no idea how to take the valve apart.
will try it again later in the day! thanks!
Old 02-01-2013, 07:52 PM   #22 (permalink)
The Chesnut

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by lxlfeng View Post
let me know what you guys think. i will resolve the paypal case right away if you guys think i am at fault.
Well, sir, because you asked: the PbN incident and your response herein demonstrates to me that you are willing to deny, deny, deny, until irrefutable evidence is made public. I am not convinced that I can trust anything you say; therefore, I believe that you are at fault and should cancel the PayPal dispute as promised above.
Feedback
Old 02-01-2013, 09:24 PM   #23 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
Well, sir, because you asked: the PbN incident and your response herein demonstrates to me that you are willing to deny, deny, deny, until irrefutable evidence is made public. I am not convinced that I can trust anything you say; therefore, I believe that you are at fault and should cancel the PayPal dispute as promised above.
i have cancelled the claim.
i could have handled this matter alot better, sorry guys!
Old 02-01-2013, 10:11 PM   #24 (permalink)
The Chesnut

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
Good for you. Repent and be saved
Feedback
Old 02-01-2013, 11:13 PM   #25 (permalink)
Post Whore

Indeed, the case has been dropped and all holds on my account are resolved. It is safe to say that I no longer have any issues with lxlfeng with regards to the original transaction between him and myself. A personal thank you to you, Shane (lxlfeng), for resolving this without having PayPal make some hackneyed decision that would likely benefit neither of us, and here's to you for making the decision. Again, if anyone has any questions, please let me know, but as far as I'm concerned, I no longer have any issues with the original transaction and in my eyes it has been completely resolved.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:38 AM   #26 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yomillio View Post
Indeed, the case has been dropped and all holds on my account are resolved. It is safe to say that I no longer have any issues with lxlfeng with regards to the original transaction between him and myself. A personal thank you to you, Shane (lxlfeng), for resolving this without having PayPal make some hackneyed decision that would likely benefit neither of us, and here's to you for making the decision. Again, if anyone has any questions, please let me know, but as far as I'm concerned, I no longer have any issues with the original transaction and in my eyes it has been completely resolved.
Once again, sorry for the trouble caused Yomillio. I was too caught up with sch and this matter kinda stressed me out more; made quite a few bad decisions and i basically shot myself in the foot.
Old 02-02-2013, 10:45 AM   #27 (permalink)
www.yankeepaintball.com

Send a message via Yahoo to Tugboater203

This thread is for people who have had dealings with lxlfeng. If you actually did business with him please post about your experience. The rest will be deleted.
Old 02-02-2013, 02:02 PM   #28 (permalink)
smells good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxlfeng View Post
Hi all,

i only recently found out about the essay Yomillio wrote. I hate to take part
in petty arguments, but i would like to say a few things in my defense:

1. i was sold a faulty marker that was misrepresented as working perfectly.

2. i filed a dispute to protect myself. I have no idea it would lead to an account freeze, thought it would only happen if it were escalated to a claim. I only just found out when i read his essay.

3. I did pm Yomillio about the paypal dispute i filed. While i waited for his reply, he came up with the essay that misrepresented certain facts.

4. If i did not take the phantom apart, how was i gonna fix it? I thought i fixed it initially when i managed to replaced the orings, but the leak was still there. I have spent a few days trying to figure out where the leak is, but im still stuck. Theres a hissing sound that seems to come from within the air adapter group whenever i air it up, so i thought it was leaking from the sight rail holes.

5. I admit that i made a mistake not posting about the leak in my sales thread.

*Yomillio, i am sorry if i have offended you in any way, but i do not appreciate you going behind my back like this without discussing with me first.

let me know what you guys think. i will resolve the paypal case right away if you guys think i am at fault.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugboater203 View Post
This thread is for people who have had dealings with lxlfeng. If you actually did business with him please post about your experience. The rest will be deleted.

kinda have to disagree with you there tugboater - the OP didn't establish this thread to record feedback (no "if you've done business with me... " "post feedback here" etc); he did it to address a single disputed transaction with another member (which, i understand, has since been resolved).

rather than delete posts, why not lock this thread and let the OP (or another member who's done transactions with the OP) start an actually feedback thread with actual feedback

WTB: Black 07 Ego Eye Covers

WTB: AGD Z-grip or Y-frame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
what stimpy said
Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
My butt hole hurts all the time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim View Post
Stimps is the man! Not only does he smell his own farts, but he enjoys it at the same time.

FEEDBACK<<<<
Old 02-02-2013, 04:13 PM   #29 (permalink)
Gobble Gobble...

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy View Post

rather than delete posts, why not lock this thread and let the OP (or another member who's done transactions with the OP) start an actually feedback thread with actual feedback
Also, the OP already has a feedback thread that he started himself:

lxlfeng Feedback

Some of my collection

My MCB Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurtCow View Post
Old guns are more fun for me than new guns. I play paintball for fun. I don't play to win any more than I have sex to make babies.
Old 02-02-2013, 07:17 PM   #30 (permalink)
www.yankeepaintball.com

Send a message via Yahoo to Tugboater203

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
kinda have to disagree with you there tugboater - the OP didn't establish this thread to record feedback (no "if you've done business with me... " "post feedback here" etc); he did it to address a single disputed transaction with another member (which, i understand, has since been resolved).

You have a valid point, it still doesn't belong here though. I'll find a new home for it.
Closed Thread

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Feedback