mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Feedback (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedback/)
-   -   tagroland's Feedback (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedback/2847-tagrolands-feedback.html)

Pumpster 08-21-2006 05:50 PM

tagroland's Feedback

This man gave me his cell phone number so I could talk to him directly :eek: ...when you deal with him it is like you are drinking your favorite beverage, and getting a back rub, but in reality you are only purchasing a paintball marker. He just has a huge paintball spirit, you Want to talk to him...talking to him will make you want to go out and play a game of paintball. I haven't even given him his money yet (life problems) but when I do I know it is going to a very, very trust worthy person.

You can trust this man with allot.

tagroland 08-21-2006 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pumpster (Post 22346)
This man gave me his cell phone number so I could talk to him directly :eek: ...when you deal with him it is like you are drinking your favorite beverage, and getting a back rub, but in reality you are only purchasing a paintball marker. He just has a huge paintball spirit, you Want to talk to him...talking to him will make you want to go out and play a game of paintball. I haven't even given him his money yet (life problems) but when I do I know it is going to a very, very trust worthy person.

You can trust this man with a lot.

THAT is quite humbling!
THANK YOU for the compliment!
I try to leave everyone better (not bitter) than when I found them!
The people here are the absolute best in paintball...bar none! I have seen many organizations and this is one of the finest!

I never thought of 'my' feedback as important.
I guess when you have been around for 20 years...and people have stopped shooting at you 11 years ago...you think you have arrived
(what is that swear-word in California...oh yeah, "ACCOUNTABLE"!)

when you deal with him it is like you are drinking your favorite beverage, and getting a back rub:ROTFL:

I have never thought of my 'talking-on-the-phone-too-long' quite as that!
I can't wait to show my wife!!!

Chaos 08-21-2006 07:10 PM

I've done business a few times with Roland and have always had everything go smooth.Even the last time I bought a Blazer barrel from him and it fell out of it's package,he quickly stepped up and took care of the problem.Will gladly do business with him again.

Listessa 08-21-2006 08:33 PM

Roland cracks me up!
His enthusiasm for bringing his love of life and the sport of paintball transcends any interaction with him. Speaking with him on the phone was an absolute pleasure- and his plans for the field sound phenominal. He made my afternoon off even nicer than it had begun.

When I get to California in the next few years, I'm absolutly playing at TAG! And if I get my aunt and uncle to agree, I'd love to take my cousin there to teach him the fun of the sport as well.

I can't wait for the Nelspot, and I was thrilled when I saw he got the Splatmaster lot!

tagroland 08-21-2006 11:43 PM

Everyone here is welcome to play at TAG.
It would be my pleasure to serve you all!
R

OldGadget 08-22-2006 12:18 AM

Guerrilla marketing alert ^^^:LMAO:

Frontier_Bill 08-25-2006 03:54 PM

Tagroland, you rock!
I just got the PGP and the trigger shoes, awesome!
Thank you, you are definately a pleasure to do business with.

Cockerpunk 08-27-2006 02:54 AM

just got a timmy from him.

works great! fast shipper, and very reasonable.

i ahve talked on the phone with him and i have to say, i agree with these guys. hes like a cold guinus (sp?) - smooth to the core!

El Gringo 08-27-2006 01:00 PM

Bought some stuff from him. Got here quick. Exactly as described. What else to say. Yaay Roland

Fluff 09-12-2006 07:38 AM

As expected, dealing with Roland is a fantastic experience. I wish there were more like him.